ihateu3 = jackass

koolrayz

This jackass posted in the fastest list thread. I thought I would pass along to all his infinite wisdom.

I got better times today, but I think they are gonna even get better, so I will hold off on updating for now. I did do a 13.20@110 today, but as I said, I am not submitting the slip until I see if I can do better!!!!

Please remember, this is not a drag car, nor will it ever be. I drag to tune the motor (and for fun), so even if I do hit 12s or eventually 11's, my car will still take a corner FAST on a road course. This is why I won't run slicks, I still run independent suspension, and I get to keep my perfect classic interior!!!

Nothing wrong with drag cars, but I like sports cars, they can do everything great and are not just stuck to the straight, Jack of all trades bitches!!!!!

We should start a new thread for Columbus fastest which takes into consideration 1/4 mile together with road course lap times at a predetermined track (for consistency) or even possibly measure cornering g's combined with 1/4 mile to get your true fastest cars! This is a lot more realistic of who is the fastest.... Not everyone drags, you know Japan has Touge which is either one of 3 things, lots of power (drag style), great handling cars (at low HP, which can and have won), or the perfect combination of both. Think going in a straight line takes a lot of tuning? Try taking the same power and also make it handle a corner, so many trade offs, and its really fun stuff! Then again, if you can't make your car good at it, then you will scoff and laugh at the possibility of faster cars set in a real life scenario....

You are an idiot, most of us have cars that corner, accelerate and brake better the day they came off the showroom floor than your 25 year old piece of shit. Maybe you should add to the list of tests a stereo contest? If you think it is hard to get a car to handle try adding #400 of stereo equipment. Maybe make drifting part of it along with heater BTU output and electric window speed. Jack of all trades bitches!!!!

Your at the bottom of the list, that is were your turd belongs!

Knock 2-3 seconds off that slip and still be able to run a road course like some of the evo’s do and we could talk. In the mean time park your turd in the back of the lot.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't people make suggestions anymore without looking like douche bags? Could have simply started a thread and probed for interest for that kind of stuff.

Exactly, the idea has been brought up before and has merit.

Exactly, the idea has been brought up before and has merit.

Agreed. This is why I loved the Sport Compact Car "Ultimate Street Car Challenge." Then the mag went under.

The Fastest list is all about straight line. If you want to have a road course list then you could have a Mid-Ohio or Nelson Ledges list, but trying to do an "Ultimate-type" list would have so many rules that no one would ever do it.

Agreed "Ultimate-type" list would have so many rules that no one would ever do it.

Nail meet head.

Ok, but you have to do 30 minutes on the road coarse, can't overheat, or stop to swap brakes, then drive 1 hour to the 1/4 mile track, don't change tires or refuel, run your time, then refuel, then do 30 minutes of drifting, judges decided winner (teenage girls), then you get judged by beauty, (see previous judges).:dumb:

I didn't mean to come across as a douche, I actually thought it was a good idea, just prolly not a good idea to type it up in the wrong thread while I was still trashed at almost 6 in the morning from partying Saturday night!

@koolrayz whats wrong with old cars?

@cordell Ban for what, having an opinion or an idea? I did not attack anyone, I wasn't being a dick.

I didn't mean to come across as a douche, I actually thought it was a good idea, just prolly not a good idea to type it up in the wrong thread while I was still trashed at almost 6 in the morning from partying Saturday night!

@cordell Ban for what, having an opinion or an idea? I did not attack anyone, I wasn't being a dick.

you posted in a 1/4 mile thread talking trash about cars built for the quarter mile. don't blame it on the liquor, you probably don't drink. as far as defending your car, don't bother, its not an lsx car , f body, or fox body, so most of these people will never give 2 shits about your car. if you ran a 10 second quarter mile, they would still call it a shit box toyota.

Ban for just being an asshole? If you don't want to piss off over half the board by bashing what our cars are built to do, then think before you post. Drunk posting isn't a good excuse.

you posted in a 1/4 mile thread talking trash about cars built for the quarter mile. don't blame it on the liquor, you probably don't drink. as far as defending your car, don't bother, its not an lsx car , f body, or fox body, so most of these people will never give 2 shits about your car. if you ran a 10 second quarter mile, they would still call it a shit box toyota.

You started off with a valid point, then you went on to prove how salty you are about getting bashed yourself. Your advice should have included a simple apology for being a dick, and let the hating go because not all of us hate on others cars.

Ok, so lets keep this going on forever, your call, I already said I was trashed, what the fuck do you want me to blame it on... you want me to make up some fake reason???

As far as defending my car, I am not saying its the coolest car on here or even close, its still a work in progress. Yah your right, most ppl prolly won't care, and I have never asked them to. I built this car for me, not to show off, or go with whats trendy at the moment, its for me.

And I am pretty impressed thus far turning a stock 17 sec car into a low 13 spending only a couple thousand dollars on an unknown platform with hardly any aftermarket parts, but hey, that's just me!

One thing I can guarantee, I will never call another persons car a "turd" or shitty, its their taste not mine, I also wouldn't start a derogatory thread against another member including name calling right in the title. I wasn't talking trash about 1/4 mile cars, I even stated "Nothing wrong with drag cars", I think the way my drunken ass wrote it, I worded it very wrong and took it as an attack.

Now are we done with this shit?

• Downvote 1

During the 60's and 70's I spent more time in the garage with my dad working on true sports cars then most will in a lifetime. My dad was avid in autocross and rarely raced american cars. I respect all types of motor sports, I dont respect your attitude in the fastest thread.

As far as name calling this is the kitchen, go be a cry baby somewhere else

You started off with a valid point, then you went on to prove how salty you are about getting bashed yourself. Your advice should have included a simple apology for being a dick, and let the hating go because not all of us hate on others cars.

nah dont take it the wrong way, i dont care if my car gets bashed on. its a heap of shit. simply stating common interests of the board dont involve mkII supras.

Ok, so lets keep this going on forever, your call, I already said I was trashed, what the fuck do you want me to blame it on... you want me to make up some fake reason???

As far as defending my car, I am not saying its the coolest car on here or even close, its still a work in progress. Yah your right, most ppl prolly won't care, and I have never asked them to. I built this car for me, not to show off, or go with whats trendy at the moment, its for me.

And I am pretty impressed thus far turning a stock 17 sec car into a low 13 spending only a couple thousand dollars on an unknown platform with hardly any aftermarket parts, but hey, that's just me!

One thing I can guarantee, I will never call another persons car a "turd" or shitty, its their taste not mine, I also wouldn't start a derogatory thread against another member including name calling right in the title. I wasn't talking trash about 1/4 mile cars, I even stated "Nothing wrong with drag cars", I think the way my drunken ass wrote it, I worded it very wrong and took it as an attack.

Now are we done with this shit?

http://www.driftmotion.com

http://www.suprasport.com

http://www.supraforums.com

http://www.supramania.com

yeah theres support for 7m motors.

Support for 7ms yes, support for MKII's no! I have a choice of two exhaust systems (rabbidchimp and raptor racing, nothing fancy), very little suspension parts without fabbing up everything, barely any wheels to choose from without fitment issues, only one name brand tire left being manufactured in stock sizes, hell I can hardly even find factory parts!

Koolrayz, I am not all butthurt about as you seem, I just find it ironic to call me a dick when I did not drop any name calling in the original posting, hell I wasn't even trying to be a dick, as I have told you before. If you don't like me than thats cool, I can deal with it. I try to get along with everyone and if I hurt anyone's feelings than I am sorry, I have already given my reasons for the first posting, and now you either have to accept it and move on, or act like an eleventeen year old schoolgirl and keep the drama going.

I explained my side, if you don't like me than there is nothing I can do about that. I WASN'T ATTACKING ANYONE!!!

During the 60's and 70's I spent more time in the garage with my dad working on true sports cars

Than you can possibly appreciate that the MKII Supras whole suspension was developed and made by lotus, the Lotus Excel was basically an MKII Supra, down to the Toyota rims

http://mclellansautomotive.com/photos/B9294.jpg

There are many types here that respect many cars. Your blanket statement is flawed.

I WASN'T ATTACKING ANYONE!!!

but I like sports cars, they can do everything great and are not just stuck to the straight, Jack of all trades bitches!!!!!

Then again, if you can't make your car good at it, then you will scoff and laugh at the possibility of faster cars set in a real life scenario....

I think calling us bitches qualifies