Sunday 5/22/11 Short bike ride/grab a late lunch?

Doc1647545523

It's looking as though the rain will hold off until later today. I'll be at the garage from noon until 1:00 cleaning a few things.

I'm thinking that the 999 needs to get out for a spin, perhaps 30 miles or so on some twisties, but @ a leisurely pace (as befits an elderly rider). Maybe lunch later at Sonic or somewhere near Polaris? Cars are welcome, but don't run into me. :p

Garage is at 320 London Road, Delaware, Suite 104, across from MD Transmission. Text if you get lost: 740-405-5565

Departing at 1:00 today.

I'm thinking of going north out of Delaware, probably along SR 203 to Prospect, then back on SR 257, then south along the River Road, then over across Alum Creek on Cheshire Road. It all depends on who shows up and how they want to ride. Very hard to predict arrival time at Sonic, but 3:00 p.m. would be my best guess.

It's a fly-by-the-seat-of-the-pants kind of thing.

Well, no bike but Im getting ready to go to the Liberty Tavern In Powell for a fish sandwich. Its pretty nice out. I have only had my car out once so far this year with work and bad weather to blame. Maybe I will play catch up later and find someone out and about.