full size SUV rentals?

evan9381

anywhere in town to rent a full size SUV? something to fit 7-8 people into (i know most are rated for 7, but we can shove in if needed)??

my brothers bachelor party is this weekend and instead of us taking 2-3 cars, i figured id just rent an SUV to haul everyone around for the night and everyone chip in for the rental. when i use the popular sites, i can only find rates for mid size SUVs (explorer, grand cherokee, etc) for 5 people.

im looking for something like a tahoe, expedition, something w/ 3rd row seating

TIA

probably more than everyone wants to spend, and i figured its too short of notice now. and to be honest, when i go out, i usually drink a bit at the start of the night, and stop while its still early enough that i sober up and drive home, that way everyone else can still have a good time...

and you must think i like my brother a lot more than i really do...lol...jk

probably more than everyone wants to spend, and i figured its too short of notice now. and to be honest, when i go out, i usually drink a bit at the start of the night, and stop while its still early enough that i sober up and drive home, that way everyone else can still have a good time...

and you must think i like my brother a lot more than i really do...lol...jk

In that case just get a male stripper. :lolguy: