Looking for a dog trainer

blue98ls1

ha ha ha so funny. Paint her in a bad light huh. I simply stated she was unable to successfully work with my neighbors dog so she called in Tim who made a complete mess of the situation. She also didn't complete the training the old lady had paid for and did not refund her money. Maybe you missed that part where I said it was my ONE experience with her. I am sure there are plenty happy satisfied customers that outweigh the the negative light I was blessed with the opportunity to see.

Farrah did a couple training sessions with my old neighbors chow mix, didn't take proper precautions while doing the training and she got bit. So instead of handling the situation, she calls in Tim who has pages of animal related convictions who shows up with 2 schutzhund dogs to do aggression demos for this old lady and the whole time this old lady has no idea what's going on because all she wants is a typical american pet and she has shepherds in her backyard barking and biting/doing attack work. WTF. Farrah should have handled the training herself if she was so good and not bailed out and called in some nutcase.

As for the rottweiler, where did I put in stupid stipulations based on his breed instead of stipulations based on this individual dog? Sorry I was trying to find someone that could handle that individual dog instead of giving him to someone who was going to get bit.

To the OP, K9 Ponderosa in delaware is a really nice facility and the head trainer up there, Scott, has a lot of training experience and has experience with many different schools of training, NK9, SMS, Ivan Balabanov, etc. He is really arrogant but from what I have seen he is pretty good with dogs.

ha ha ha so funny. Paint her in a bad light huh. I simply stated she was unable to successfully work with my neighbors dog so she called in Tim who made a complete mess of the situation. She also didn't complete the training the old lady had paid for and did not refund her money. Maybe you missed that part where I said it was my ONE experience with her. I am sure there are plenty happy satisfied customers that outweigh the the negative light I was blessed with the opportunity to see.

Farrah did a couple training sessions with my old neighbors chow mix, didn't take proper precautions while doing the training and she got bit. So instead of handling the situation, she calls in Tim who has pages of animal related convictions who shows up with 2 schutzhund dogs to do aggression demos for this old lady and the whole time this old lady has no idea what's going on because all she wants is a typical american pet and she has shepherds in her backyard barking and biting/doing attack work. WTF. Farrah should have handled the training herself if she was so good and not bailed out and called in some nutcase.

As for the rottweiler, where did I put in stupid stipulations based on his breed instead of stipulations based on this individual dog? Sorry I was trying to find someone that could handle that individual dog instead of giving him to someone who was going to get bit.

To the OP, K9 Ponderosa in delaware is a really nice facility and the head trainer up there, Scott, has a lot of training experience and has experience with many different schools of training, NK9, SMS, Ivan Balabanov, etc. He is really arrogant but from what I have seen he is pretty good with dogs.

Yes, paint her in a bad light. You stated once that you had only one experience with her. You then went on to post what you thought were negative videos including her (which you were quick to point out).

I can't and won't talk about a situation I know nothing about. There's no point in speculation or argument when I have nothing to go on. I know multiple people who have used her and had nothing negative to say. I know her and have never met or even heard of Tim Hessler.

You put stipulations based on the individual dog? That's interesting that you were willing to ease the restrictions to "the right owner." If the dog showed the types of aggression which would have required those stipulations, there wouldn't be any reason to loosen the restrictions. You either had no clue what you were doing with the adoption (evidenced by my comments in that thread which I'm not going to rehash here) or you had no idea what to do to test the dog. I guess based on that one fit of ignorance or fear (based off your liability comments) you had I should recommend that no one ever use you as a trainer. It doesn't matter that you were able to make some CR dogs sit, you must be a bad trainer. That's what my outlier experience tells me.