1977 Somerset 21' boat - $2200

The time has come to sell my boat, I don't use it nearly enough to justify keeping it any longer. It's been a fun project but I just don't have time for it anymore. Its ready for water right now and i can fire it right up. Here is a link to the craigslist add that has pictures.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/boa/2398317034.html

Detailed description:

I have a 1977 Somerset 21' boat. I bought it back in 2004 ($1200) and it needed a new motor in it. I pulled the motor and found that the main runners in the boat were rotted away. I removed all the old rotted wood from it, and replaced the main runners with treated 4x6's and put new flooring down as well ($500). I put new carpet and new front seats in it ($400), but there is still a need for interior work. I put in a brand new crate motor from advanced auto parts for a 1977 Chevy corvette ($800). Its a 2 bolt block and it has a edlebrock 650 cfm carb on it. 4 years ago i also had the out drive rebuilt by a merc-cruiser certifiedtechnician($1800). I have had it going ~50mph on a nice smooth day. Boat is beer bottle brown. As you can see i have a lot of time and money invested in this boat but i know i will take a loss on it. Boat also comes with an aluminum trailer, just re-packed the bearings last season. Trainer could user some new tires but is in good condition otherwise. Please email me for any more information that you want. boat is currently winterized and being stored in Radnor ohio, and can be seen if you are serious only. Would like to get $2200 out of it or might consider trading for a camper or a popup

• 2 weeks later...