Google Music beta...

Guest Spam

MAy be different for windows machines. I have a mac and it asked me where i keep my music. I made a folder on my desktop so i can just dump my music into it and it auto uploads. Pretty cool stuff.

On the windows version it ask if you use itunes, wmp, or others, to store your music. It then pulls from their libraries

Why not just use Audiogalaxy and not have to upload anything? Stream straight from your PC...it works great.

Its slower than storing it on googles servers. Plus its a centralized locations which allows 8 devices to connect and however many computers to access it. Much quicker and easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't tested out the sound quality yet. I've had this about 12 hours and I don't even have 1/6 of my library in google. It takes a really really long time to get your library into their servers and only allow a max of 20k songs.

I'm thinking memory cards full of music is a better solution so far.

I'm interested in the sound quality it will have. I definitely have to wait until my music is all the way loaded to give this a spin.

• 2 months later...