Apple fan boys

Gergwheel1647545492

You know Macs have always had security flaws. I remember you used to be able to access a mac's video camera and microphone... Make sure when you are fapping to cover up that camera lens.

You know Macs have always had security flaws. I remember you used to be able to access a mac's video camera and microphone... Make sure when you are fapping to cover up that camera lens.

http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/19706/original/Technologically-Impaired-Duck-MY-COMPUTER-HAS-SPYWARE-I-THROW-A-BLANKET-OVER-IT-WHEN-I-GET-DRESSED.jpg

The best thing is, this doesn't prove macs to be any more or less secure, it's just proves it users are just as or more dumb than everyone else. A sense of superiority may have come into play as well for some users.

tl/dr: dumb people are everywhere.

Speaking of apple fanboys who thought it would be cute to have your apps still running after you power off and power back on? I just found out the other day that every app period has been running on my ipad since day 1. Since I turn the damn thing off when I am done using it I figured a cold boot would have nothing running. NOPE ITS ALL STILL THERE. Be iOS make no sense.

Be Eric and don't know how apps behave in the background in iOS, then complain and show how ignorant you are.

Hey iOS runs a unix flava kernel. When you reboot unix all apps shut down. Maybe apple is stupid and doesn't cold shut down when you hold in power button for a few seconds then slide finger to shut off. I would test this by removing the battery BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT :lolguy:

double press the only buttom on the device and it will bring up a menu at the bottom. Hold the apps you want to turn off.

noob

You of all people should not call an iPhone person a noob, what, have you had yours for 6 months yet?

double press the only buttom on the device and it will bring up a menu at the bottom. Hold the apps you want to turn off.

noob

No shit sherlock I do this every day now. My issue is when I do a cold reboot of the device it should auto shut down everything. Every other operating system in the world does this that I know of :dumb:

No shit sherlock I do this every day now. My issue is when I do a cold reboot of the device it should auto shut down everything. Every other operating system in the world does this that I know of :dumb:

At least you don't have to worry about closing the flash app.