Apple fan boys

Gergwheel1647545492

You became a fanboy because you read that article about iphone users getting laid more didn't you? How's that working out for you?

Be Jeff, brick Android phone, become ifanboy

actually that comment was implying that things have changed and macs do in fact get viruses.

strangely enough, shortly after i got my iphone i landed a hot gf that loves sex. probably not related but :masturboy:

there are too many variations of android out now. which is one of the reasons i strayed away from it. nothing was Consistant.

inb4googlenotreleasingnewversionsunlesstheysignsomethingsayingphonecompanieswontalterit

strangely enough, shortly after i got my iphone i landed a hot gf that loves sex. probably not related but :masturboy:

:fuckyeah:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/128691464486607908.jpg

Guest Spam
If you can't figure out how to Jailbreak an iPhone, you have no business having a modded phone anyway.

What the hell does HTC have to do with an iphone? Unlocked bootloader will make it 100 times easier to make custom roms for it. So, after release day, youll see people making roms immediately, rather than months after when they figure a way to root it.

DERP

What the hell does HTC have to do with an iphone? Unlocked bootloader will make it 100 times easier to make custom roms for it. So, after release day, youll see people making roms immediately, rather than months after when they figure a way to root it.

DERP

You are the one that involved Apple into this...

So what you're saying is that in the last 5 years OSX has gone into the shitter?

so an OS being open to viruses puts it into the shitter? oh boy by that standard windows was in the shitter years ago.

im not a fan of macs, i just cant stand the ignorance behing the people that think apple is shit for no reason.

Apple is shit because it over charges for the same product. A Fiero with a Ferrari body kit is still just a Fiero, just more money. Apple uses the same components of a PC, just a different OS and wraps it in great looks then calls it superior. What does that say about Apples claimed superiority in the past when they where still using the IBM PowerPC architecture? Apple moved to Intel x86 in effort to keep up with PC's, you know, the same architecture PC's have been using for millenia!

If you want to run OSX that bad, buy yourself a cheap PC and build a Hackintosh.

Another reason most don't like Apple is because the way Apple treats its own customers like they are stupid. Statements in the past such as "your holding it wrong", before that it was "the iphone is displaying too many signal strength bars" and of course "Apple does not need virus protection". Combine this with also making people believe they are buying a superior product, when its actually made out of PC parts, Apple is Chic, nothing more. Of course the marketing team at Apple will make sure you are not cool to the public unless you own Apple products!

Apple is the ricer boy in the PC world, all show and no performance!

http://applesucks.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/fanboy.jpg?w=450&h=684

Edited by ihateu3

I must say Apple has treated us awesome, my wife's MacBook Air was sitting on the couch and my daughter ran over and jumped on the couch and knocked it off the couch. Needless to say it broke the hinge on it. So we took it to the apple store, told the truth of what happened, and was prepared to pay to have it fixed as we didn't buy the apple care and it is almost 2 years old. Genius said no problem we will replace the entire display for free, left it there, and picked it up in the evening the same fucking day. Didn't have to pay a fucking dime and it was out of warranty.

Try that shit with Dell, IBM, or HP. You'll get told to kick rocks.

Apple has better PR then any other company I will give them that. In reality without Steve apple would die. Still to this day I find it funny how many hipsters jizz their panties for new releases of the same device with almost all the same hardware. Even worse Bill gates has released the same types of devices way before apple and not many people cared. Then apple years later releases same thing and people flip the fuck out. Moral of the story Steve sold his soul to the devil not Bill.

You are right, but honestly had you bought a Dell, IBM, or HP, the money saved would have more than paid for a new screen!

I'm not a fan of any PC maker, they are all almost the same. PC companies are just assemblers using available mainstream computer parts, they just pick the pieces and put it together for you. Just build your own....

Apple is shit because it over charges for the same product. A Fiero with a Ferrari body kit is still just a Fiero, just more money. Apple uses the same components of a PC, just a different OS and wraps it in great looks then calls it superior. What does that say about Apples claimed superiority in the past when they where still using the IBM PowerPC architecture? Apple moved to Intel x86 in effort to keep up with PC's, you know, the same architecture PC's have been using for millenia!

If you want to run OSX that bad, buy yourself a cheap PC and build a Hackintosh.

Another reason most don't like Apple is because the way Apple treats its own customers like they are stupid. Statements in the past such as "your holding it wrong", before that it was "the iphone is displaying too many signal strength bars" and of course "Apple does not need virus protection". Combine this with also making people believe they are buying a superior product, when its actually made out of PC parts, Apple is Chic, nothing more. Of course the marketing team at Apple will make sure you are not cool to the public unless you own Apple products!

Apple is the ricer boy in the PC world, all show and no performance!

While you have some good supporting ideas here, Ben has summed it up below. The ability to take your computer to a local shop and have it repaired without paying an arm anda leg is a huge plus IMO when instead you have to ship it back to the manufacturer with any windows based PC. PC repairs at geeksquad or any other mom and pop shops are expensive.

I must say Apple has treated us awesome, my wife's MacBook Air was sitting on the couch and my daughter ran over and jumped on the couch and knocked it off the couch. Needless to say it broke the hinge on it. So we took it to the apple store, told the truth of what happened, and was prepared to pay to have it fixed as we didn't buy the apple care and it is almost 2 years old. Genius said no problem we will replace the entire display for free, left it there, and picked it up in the evening the same fucking day. Didn't have to pay a fucking dime and it was out of warranty.

My HP crashed a few months ago. I took it to Geek Squad at Best Buy (that's where I bought it) and they made all the necessary fixes for free. No warranty, no protection plan, etc. It was a product that they sold and therefore stood behind. I expect any company selling any consumer product to do the same, and bottom line... most do. They just don't advertise it like Apple does, because honestly they shouldn't need to.

My HP crashed a few months ago. I took it to Geek Squad at Best Buy (that's where I bought it) and they made all the necessary fixes for free. No warranty, no protection plan, etc. It was a product that they sold and therefore stood behind. I expect any company selling any consumer product to do the same, and bottom line... most do. They just don't advertise it like Apple does, because honestly they shouldn't need to.

I am glad that your experience with geek squad was good, because most aren't.... They don't pay those guys enough to care, and I swear they work on commission. You don't know how many times people have brought me a PC after geek squad diagnosed a bad HDD, and in reality the PC didn't even need any new hardware to repair!