Silver nova step inside

kra z fun

Shawn is not a member here but is on ohiodragracers.net I'm shure he would race but he's tunning for e85 right now so may take a minute. I'm going to marion grudgenight we could play for fun once I get this new block broke in. Should b there sat at 6pm for some time runs then staying for grudge night.

Dear original poster, please give me your information as far as what you drive and how much money you want to race for and I will make sure it gets to the Nova guy.

I have a 86 mustang with a small block with a plate 8in rim Stock Suspension car with a 28-10.5-15 slick. I think its best me and him talk or he can call my builder bobb jacobs and set it up. As far as $$$ well to drive 300 mile to do it i wont do it for less then 1k. If the race is right we can do motor race or a spray race.

i know you chicago guys like to race for some money. but i could care less i have nothing to prove. my truck runs 8.89 at 153 at 3600 lb on pump e85 and a carb w stock block. with the new block and 20 lbs im hoping to run low 8s at 165 or so. oh yea its full interior sound deadner carpet headliner door pannels and glass. im prety proud of it. cause me and my father built the truck and i build my own motors and trannys.

i love how it becomes a "real call out" when its some seedy new dude calling out someone who isn't even on CR.

:dumb:

Well considering a real race will happen and not a bunch of puds playing grab ass in a parking lot or 270, I would say it is better than 95.6% of what happens in here usually.

Well considering a real race will happen and not a bunch of puds playing grab ass in a parking lot or 270, I would say it is better than 95.6% of what happens in here usually.

30 roll?

Can you describe a real race.