Kenny's Funeral

Casper

The showing is Friday, 5p - 8p, at Rutherford Funeral Home.

The funeral is Saturday at 10:30a at Methodist Church on Bethel Rd.

There will be a cruise to his funeral, after the funeral, and heavy drinking after that. The more the merrier.

picture.php?albumid=232&pictureid=2261

UPDATE:

Cruise to the showing: Friday, 3:30PM Roosters off HENDERSON. Leave there around 4:30PM to head to the funeral home off 515 High St.

This will take us down Henderson past where it all happened on to 315 to High St. FLashers on the whole way.

For the funeral:

Meet at Dynotune Motorsports Saturday morning at 8:30a. Roll out at 9:00a. The funeral starts at 10:30a.

Dynotune Motorsports

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

Sky%20View.jpg

Oh, and Kenny was a blue jeans and t-shirt kinda guy. If you ride, definitely wear your gear. Don't worry about dressing up.

RIP Kenny.

Sorry your your loss ohio riders. its terrible to lose a friend. its hard to realize that another rider has fallen. we are all connected because of what we love to do and we love people that do it.

IF your going to cruise listen to kenny's advice and wear the proper attire.

The few biker funerals I've seen, everyone wears their gear.

Thoughts? Plans?

I think it would be appropriate considering Kennys commitment to gear and riding like your invisible.

maybe the family/relatives despise all that is motorcycles now and don't wanna be reminded?

Show up in a suit and do a memorial ride later?

My $0.02.

I agree that this is the correct and most respectable thing to do to show support to the family.

maybe the family/relatives despise all that is motorcycles now and don't wanna be reminded?

My $0.02.

I agree that this is the correct and most respectable thing to do to show support to the family.
Ya...just the reason I asked.

:plus1:

My $0.02.

When I go, there had better be bikes there. My family will expect nothing less. It's my passion in life. And although I didn't know Kenny, it sounds like riding was his passion as well. The family will understand

When I go, there had better be bikes there. My family will expect nothing less. It's my passion in life. And although I didn't know Kenny, it sounds like riding was his passion as well. The family will understand

agreed!!!

My $0.02.

The more bikes the merrier. His family rides. Motorcycles and fast cars were Kenny's passion. In no way would this be disrespectful. His brother is helping organize all of this. Kenny is being buried in Virginia (or maybe West Virginia, I forget), but his family wanted to do a service here for all of his friends and family here.

And the first post has been updated.

Stickin' in my $.02 even though I'm not gonna be there........

You don't have to wear a suit or jeans should you guys decide to take the bikes. You could compromise......Dress pants, shirt, tie, + your gear. This won't satisfy the AGATT crowd....But you know what I'm sayin' here

Second.....And I know you guys are smarter than this.....Please, Please, PLEASE ditch the bikes if you're gonna be drinkin' afterward!!!! None of us like to leave our bikes unattended (Just look at Wrillo the other night), so you're not gonna wanna leave it wherever you're drinkin' at, cause you're too drunk to ride it home. Then comes the rationalization to convince yourself you're OK to ride it home so you don't have to leave it.

The wisest decisions aren't always made when in an emotional state. Adding alcohol usually makes them worse

Carpool with a couple designated drivers......PLEASE

Edited by Fonzie

Stickin' in my $.02 even though I'm not gonna be there........

You don't have to wear a suit or jeans should you guys decide to take the bikes. You could compromise......Dress pants, shirt, tie, + your gear. This won't satisfy the AGATT crowd....But you know what I'm sayin' here

Second.....And I know you guys are smarter than this.....Please, Please, PLEASE ditch the bikes if you're gonna be drinkin' afterward!!!! None of us like to leave our bikes unattended (Just look at Wrillo the other night), so you're not gonna wanna leave it wherever you're drinkin' at, cause you're too drunk to ride it home. Then comes the rationalization to convince yourself you're OK to ride it home so you don't have to leave it.

Carpool with a couple designated drivers......PLEASE

Definitely. Please don't drink and ride.

im sure people wont mind us wearing jeans and our jackets. After all, were trying to be safe and protected for ourselves. If we were coming in a cage that's a different story. I would probably just wear a casual shirt inside but looks of the weather, i most likely wont be taking off my jacket since i dont do well in the cold lol. thats just my 0.02. Let me know what you all decide im down for whatever.