Kenny's Funeral

Casper

I was planning on coming but the Marines won't let me out of drill this weekend because it wasn't an immediate family member. I really want to come and pay my respects but even though i will be sitting around doing nothing, they wont let me go. Casper if you could get me the pertinent information i would like to do something for his family, if i can.

I'll be wearing blue jeans, riding boots, jacket, helmet, gloves, etc. Its they way I'd want you all to come to my funeral.

+1

Anyone sober and in a suit at mine will be haunted as punishment. Screw flowers, send beer. (but don't drink and ride, damnit. One funeral at a time is enough.)

Count me in for the ride. I only really knew Kenny from posts on CR mostly, but I think a show of support is worth my time and gasoline any day. I will probably skip the drinking after, though. Drinking after funerals always goes bad for me, I'm part Irish...

i wont make it the funeral , but i did go to the showing, and i rode there, along with a few other bikes. i wore all my gear. no one looked upset at all. everyone was greatful of how many showed up.

kenny would have wanted us to ride there in full gear.