Free 4G phones with renewal on Monday.. Amazon

dragknee66

They just check your account and if youre eligible theyll ship it yes. Simple stuff.

If you want to mod your phone get the Thunderbolt, if you want a phone just to use and not mess with then Ide get a Charge for sure.

I bought another damn Thunderbolt and its ROMd now with a custom kernel and its a freakin hell of a phone now.

I'm still like 5 months out of my contract expiration, but Verizon says I'm eligible for an upgrade. I'd stop asking all these damned questions of Amazon actually had info on their site about this shit.

You don't need to be out of contract to be eligible to upgrade. You'll be just fine going through amazon. You will be resigning a new 2yr contract though.

I've been checking since midnight. None of the 4G phones are free. If you're on a family plan, the price goes way up. If you're on an individual plan, they're much cheaper, but a contract extension makes you choose a "newer" plan with less perks than the grandfathered one.