recomend me a good attorney..

2pointslow

I was let go from a past employer due to a mutual disagreement from a management basis. I was the district manager he was the owner who was never around and had a full time job elsewhere.

Anyways, we had agreed to a severance. The paper work was drawn up and we parted our ways. I have yet to receive my severance which was to be paid at the end of march. i have let it go long enough and i want my money that was promised.

i have all the paper work, as well as documentation of how much revenue was brought in during my time as DM. I also have documentation of how much was brought in from the first day the company opened to when i was hired..... it doubled.

Schottenstein legal services on the corner of 3rd and mound. My girlfriend's father deals with this type of law. 614-464-1880. Ask for Jim Schottenstein, tell him Randy sent you. He is out of town until Tuesday but he'll get back with you if you leave a message for him.

My THREAD.

Not sure if she can help, but it won't hurt to ask.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Schottenstein legal services on the corner of 3rd and mound. My girlfriend's father deals with this type of law. 614-464-1880. Ask for Jim Schottenstein, tell him Randy sent you. He is out of town until Tuesday but he'll get back with you if you leave a message for him.

thanks!