Calling out the trash that comes to sawmill.

2pointslow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill that shit out, we dont need fights, loud music, drag racing through the parking lot and all the other bullshit that goes on..

the sad part is, last night was pretty calm, at least up until i left anyway. The only person we had act like a retard was in an f-150

the sad part is, last night was pretty calm, at least up until i left anyway. The only person we had act like a retard was in an f-150

up until the black cadillac on spinners pulled up, which then caused a chain reaction with a white blazer.

Personally, I don't understand why everyone lets this keep them home. Yes it is retarded. Yes I would like to run over these people. And in reality, say in a 2hr time period, this stuff goes on for what, like MAYBE a total of 5 mins in that 2hrs? So you don't want to go hang out with friends/bull shit around/kick tires/whatever for 1hr. 55mins because of the 5mins of shit that pisses you off? I don't get it.

And then people complain about Columbus' car scene. Is it really the couple fagtards that are being dumb? Or is it the masses that jumped aboard the "I'm not coming cause that guy was a dousche the last time 10yrs ago when I went there" bandwagon?

/rant.

Personally, I don't understand why everyone lets this keep them home. Yes it is retarded. Yes I would like to run over these people. And in reality, say in a 2hr time period, this stuff goes on for what, like MAYBE a total of 5 mins in that 2hrs? So you don't want to go hang out with friends/bull shit around/kick tires/whatever for 1hr. 55mins because of the 5mins of shit that pisses you off? I don't get it.

And then people complain about Columbus' car scene. Is it really the couple fagtards that are being dumb? Or is it the masses that jumped aboard the "I'm not coming cause that guy was a dousche the last time 10yrs ago when I went there" bandwagon?

/rant.

I drove by on my way to Columbus Gold. Had 1hr. 55mins of stripping and 5 min of conversation. Yes I wish it could have been 2hours of stripping but it doesnt keep me from going out. The money I used to spend on nitrous and gas now goes to helping someone finish college. Helping others... feels good man :fuckyeah:

/rant.

Watch a primered civic with no hood decide it would be a good idea to run into a port-john, then come back and post again. Watch the Westsiders come around guns ready, then post again. Watch people come too close to an accident a few more times, then post again. Watch a car flip over (I was out with Ant at the time), then come post again. Watch Linn beat the fuck out of cocklx, then laugh. Watch a car do dumb shit then wreck outside the thrift store, then come post again. Get kicked out of 5+ places, then come post again.

You obviously have no clue what the trash in the Columbus "car scene" is capable of.

Watch a primered civic with no hood decide it would be a good idea to run into a port-john, then come back and post again. Watch the Westsiders come around guns ready, then post again. Watch people come too close to an accident a few more times, then post again. Watch a car flip over (I was out with Ant at the time), then come post again. Watch Linn beat the fuck out of cocklx, then laugh. Watch a car do dumb shit then wreck outside the thrift store, then come post again. Get kicked out of 5+ places, then come post again.

You obviously have no clue what the trash in the Columbus "car scene" is capable of.

Haha I was there, and did laugh.

Not that it really means anything, but look at my join date. I've been around the 'scene' for awhile. Yeah people do stupid shit. I'm not in ANY way condoning that. That's going to be a natural way of life lol. Put a bunch of testosterone driven people together, and somethings liable to break or get ruined. All I'm saying is I think it's sad that because of that handful, people have stopped hanging out together. Hence why I LOVE Cars and Coffee. You get the perks of hanging out with none of the trash.

Whats funny is Hal used to defend our "circle jerks".

I did, vehemently. I just can't do it anymore, there are too many sideshow freaks. I wish I could casually brush off the craziness now but there's no way. I guess I am thin skinned with this stuff, I can only take so much trash.