Zeefag

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow and the gay thing is, on there site, they make it sound like they are just blowing off the wednsday night stuff so they can prep the track and such for a big event this weeked, but in an email i got, they say the new concrete they put down cracked and they just wont have it fixed in time for us to be able to race...fucking idiots.

lmao, who? Me and zee?

No the Pope and Ricki fuckin Martin...

All I really see in here is one person making a lot of excuses and changing the subject all while NOT saying "yes I will race, when shall we meet at the track".

Depending on when (or if) this little dance starts, I can try to make it. This weekend we are doing the landscaping at the house among other things.

Apparently there is no racing tonight at trails, so we will have to postpone this giant pile of fun until next weds.

nope, dont want none of that lol. But i will take on the TA, bracket style

Don't worry, after we get settle in at the house a bit more and things shake out at work we will dance. Sometimes life gets in the way of having the fun :(