Lawncare people help (Echo trimmer)

IVRINGS

Hey guys my father-in-law gave me a nice Echo trimmer for us to use at the house. It was just like the one I had back in Oklahoma and loved it, but it had set for a while and needs a new primer and maybe looked over since it was hard to start the one time I did get it started and it would run good, but the 2nd time I went to use it the primmer just fell apart on the 2nd push. Who can I drop this off and get it up and running again? It is a staight pole unit not a bent pole if they even make them in that brand. Thanks

BPS is good for that stuff, if that's close too you, I'm sure they have the part in stock and it should be really easy to install. Spray a little seamfoam though (make sure it's hot first) Drain all the old gas and put new gas, clean/replace the plug or have BPS do everything. It'll be much better than buying any $50 trimmer.

I haven't called anyone yet cause I wasn't sure who might be the best place to use. I'll call como mower and also check out this BPS place too. Since they are simple things I just would rather drop it off and pick it up. Since I've not owned it's full life I just don't want any dumb crap to happen. I mean I'm just spinning a saw blade around my feet.

Since I've not owned it's full life I just don't want any dumb crap to happen. I mean I'm just spinning a saw blade around my feet.

To be safe, have the Misses use it?

:gabe:

KillJoy

PS - Try Hilliard Lawn and Garden. I know they work on all kinds of lawn equipment.

To be safe, have the Misses use it?

:gabe:

KillJoy

PS - Try Hilliard Lawn and Garden. I know they work on all kinds of lawn equipment.

Then I would have to help her around all the time. I wouldn't mind letting the mother-in-law test it out, but really the wife and I have a good agreement that she cleans the house and I mow the grass and trim. She does the flower beds with her mom and brother every few weeks.