Friday night 99.7 the Blitz street fights?

Buck531

Yeah it's a regular test and tune. Sometimes they run class racing of some sort, but you can put T&T on your car and just run it.

Cool thanks. I just want to get 2-3 runs and leave. Any idea how much it is? is it still like $15 for driver and $5 for passenger?

I haven't been to a test and tune for quite a while.

Edit - I just called them. Looks like it's $15 to race and women spectators are free. half price brats too :)

They need to make it like norwalk used to be, women get in for free and race for free :) I may be out there this Friday. I haven't tried running my car since Brian tuned it.

how bad was the tune?

I went out. No one was there. (people wise.. not CR peeps) It was like a track day. Well, from the 3 passes I made. Felt like nascar. Car was still running like shit so the wife and I left around 6:45 or so. It was pointless to get my car to go any faster. It just wouldn't happen. That and she was telling me all the geezers there were staring at her.

Oh. I dd have one good thing happen. The guy sitting next to me with his 'Camino on the trailer looked over and said "did you get that car repainted?". "nope.. I just detailed it a few weeks ago with this and that".. He replied with "damn. I could have sworn you repainted the car :).

That made my day a little better.

I was talking to some guy that said he saw a regal run, and it sounded like about the same time you were running at track day to me. Is the knock any better?

Btw, I finally ran 13s!!!

No I went slower :(

congrats on the 13's.