Thanks to Craig(craig71188)

wnaplay1647545503

Last year I had to swap the ac compressor(resulting in other issues) on my bravada and Craig offered advice and told me to get with him when I was ready to go about charging it. I called him yesterday to see if he was still willing to help and today he took a break from his own project to not only help me get it straightened out, but also gave me a great tutorial on how the whole thing worked and proper techniques when dealing with them. I am sure alot of my questions were dumb ones but he never let on that he thought I was a noob to all of it. I feared taking my car to a shop that would either overcharge me money I dont have or throw parts at the problem in an attempt to fix it. Craig knows his stuff and certainly is the man when it comes to it. Thanks again Craig.

Jason, nice to actually meet you in person. Since I do more teaching and selling these days than actually doing "hands on" work, it was good to "walk the walk" instead ot just "talking the talk". I see another AC thread has popped up - I'll post up there as well. I'd rather see it done right by those that want to learn than take this stuff back as warranty all summer!!