Android App Help

99FLHRCI

I shut my phone off earlier today. When I turned it back on, I saw a new icon in my pull down bar. When I pull down the bar it says "Locker Enabled Your phone is protected". The icon is a gold padlock. Does anyone have any idea what this is or how to get rid of it?

That was the only thing I could find. However, the icon looks different (mine is more "real" looking). When I pull down the bar and select the icon it just goes to my home screen. I have Amazon App Store and get one paid app for free everyday. Yesterdays app was TaskKiller Pro by Antoine Vianey. I think I screwed up by downloading it. That is the only thing I changed yesterday. I tried Uninstalling that and a few other apps I don't use and then rebooting. No luck yet.

That's what you get for installing a task killer :nono:

Usually there will be a setting inside the app where you can choose to show or hide status bar notifications. Uninstalling it should have fixed it though, maybe try reinstalling it, see if there is a setting to turn off notifications and then uninstall it again.

If you install aLogcat you can see which processes are running, you can also put a filter on to make things a little easier.