6/3

Erica

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My tires iz bald, but I may head out anyway. Unless I end up playing video games. I just downloaded one where you get to choose between hundreds of vehicles. Choose whatever mod-path you like best, then you take your car to a virtual meet, and park it in the virtual lot. You can earn serious buffs just dropping points into Speech.

My tires iz bald, but I may head out anyway. Unless I end up playing video games. I just downloaded one where you get to choose between hundreds of vehicles. Choose whatever mod-path you like best, then you take your car to a virtual meet, and park it in the virtual lot. You can earn serious buffs just dropping points into Speech.

:megusta:

:dumb:

What size tire do you require?

Dont mind at all. As long as you arent a dbag like codyh you'll be fine.

And dont mind steve... he just needs to change his tampon.:gabe:

LOLZ @ NIcky. So lets let the new guy pick...Can we do polaris area though?

Hello ,would love to come out and meet some people. Do u guys mind if I come. Name is brandon.

Nice to see a new person that wants to come out. Ignore all the fucktards on here and don't be like codyh and you will be fine :)