788@183 last night at Milan

Well, I don't have the go pro videos downloaded yet, but we went 7.88@183 last night at Milan.

We qualified 8th in a 14 car field and were really out gunned, but we still made it to the Quarter finals and learned a lot.

The 7.88 pass had a lazy 1.44 60' so we spent the rest of the night trying to get the 60' back.

We figured out how to launch the car on as much boost as we want and int he quarter finals launched on 9lbs and blew the tires off.

With a 1.2x 60' that 7.88 pass would have been 7.50-7.60 range!

Next time out, we will be ready!

Well, I don't have the go pro videos downloaded yet, but we went 7.88@183 last night at Milan.

We qualified 8th in a 14 car field and were really out gunned, but we still made it to the Quarter finals and learned a lot.

The 7.88 pass had a lazy 1.44 60' so we spent the rest of the night trying to get the 60' back.

We figured out how to launch the car on as much boost as we want and int he quarter finals launched on 9lbs and blew the tires off.

With a 1.2x 60' that 7.88 pass would have been 7.50-7.60 range!

Next time out, we will be ready!

im just waiting for the day you post a 7.50 lol nice job guys best luck

Nice.

Off topic but I am pretty sure I just saw some footage of your car this morning on Spike TV.

your a little late brosif

Was the the Holley LS Fest? If so, yeah that was my car...

If not, what was the show?

Not sure what event was, it was Horsepower TV and they just had a few short clips and you were racing a black Firebird IIRC. They weren't talking about any event specifically. I will try and find the clip. The episode is called Deep Sleep Engine Drop. I will be on again tomorrow at 11:30.

Not sure what event was, it was Horsepower TV and they just had a few short clips and you were racing a black Firebird IIRC. They weren't talking about any event specifically. I will try and find the clip. The episode is called Deep Sleep Engine Drop. I will be on again tomorrow at 11:30.

Yes that was Mark's car. That was at the Lsx shoot out I believe!

Eric.