Exhaust Bender

Rocky31186

Anyone do custom exhaust for a living? I need a muffler welded in.. Will need 2 pipes bent..

Just cutting out a dual in dual out muffler, installing a dual in dual out muffler, inlets dont line up, will need 2 pipes bent, expanded on the ends and welded up

I did it for 4 years and quit that job so I dont have access to a pipe bender anymore..

If you do it for a living do you work tomorrow?

I got cash..

I have 2 uncles that own exhaust shops in Columbus. Call my uncle Larry (OZ Mufflers) he does a lot of custom stuff. He is in Obetz area and I know a few members on here have used him. His number is 614-917-9723...just tell him his nephew Sean sent you.

larry does great work. Hes done exhaust on my car, my bros car, and 2 of my buddies. all custom work. GREAT GUY!! Good prices as well

He sure does man! I will tell him about the positve feedback next time I see him.

I have 2 uncles that own exhaust shops in Columbus. Call my uncle Larry (OZ Mufflers) he does a lot of custom stuff. He is in Obetz area and I know a few members on here have used him. His number is 614-917-9723...just tell him his nephew Sean sent you.

Yes this over anything!!! Welded up my brothers cat on his truck just before he drove to colorado. He fixed stouts shitty ass fucking job.

Thanks for the pointers.. I ended up getting reffered by another person, and called the guy up..

PLace called "Oz's discount muffler"

Off 104 refugee road area.

He got my squared away for a good price.. Did great work.. Has a very clean shop, also does detailing.

We bullshitted for awhile about my jobs and experience and his jobs.. he has worked for alot of exhaust companies and knows what he is doing..

So if anyone needs another cheap exhaust guy, call him up and tell him rocky with the jeep sent you there..