06 caravan power steering pump

Skinner

OK, so it appears the PS pump bearings are getting noisey under load. At least that is my best guess as the noise is from from the top back of the engine. Anyway does anyone had a bread down diagram of how to pull it out as it looks like it will be a pain in the ass to get to.

TIA.

There was a bulletin on these (maybe more) relating to P/S issues. One was about a dirty/faulty screen/filter in the reservoir; one was about a cooler line needing lengthened. I think I made a Tech Section topic about it a year or so ago. If not, the Caravan forums have a lot of info on them.

Any fluid leaking at all? Fluid currently topped off?

There was a bulletin on these (maybe more) relating to P/S issues. One was about a dirty/faulty screen/filter in the reservoir; one was about a cooler line needing lengthened. I think I made a Tech Section topic about it a year or so ago. If not, the Caravan forums have a lot of info on them.

Any fluid leaking at all? Fluid currently topped off?

fluid level is good and no leaks just a repeating squeak. In barely noticeable at idle but is consent under load.

still making the noise was told by someone that looked at it it sounded like it the belt tensioner pulley. So $16 and 30 min later I still have a noise that I can not pinpoint the source. Frustrating. Any Ideas.