2010 335i - 405whp/397wtq

AWW$HEEET

i've considered one of these cars with 4wd, and 4 doors. have they got the fuel pump issue resolved? i'd have to mod the car to over 400rwhp to be remotely happy with it though.

to answer a previous question, the pricks are on the outside of the porcupine.

JB4 $479

Downpipes $730

Intake $400

Chargepipe $275

How necessary is the intake and chargepipe on these? I would imagine that the intake on these cars are perfectly fine from the factory for that kind of power. Even on my old ass Audi I still have an OEM airbox.

there is no point in getting an chargepipe unless your adding meth or want a bov instead of the stock diverters.

you can get an intake for $100. those do help some.

there was a supposed wastegate rattle, that annoyed some people, i have not heard it on mine. but there are simple fixes for them.

after all the recalls have been done the fuel pumps seem to be ok, and they still have a 10 year 120k mile warranty.

the more i drive my Xi the more i love it.

i've considered one of these cars with 4wd, and 4 doors. have they got the fuel pump issue resolved? i'd have to mod the car to over 400rwhp to be remotely happy with it though.

to answer a previous question, the pricks are on the outside of the porcupine.

Since we've been doing the recalls with the updated pumps, I cant think of any cars we've had with fuel pump related failures. Not saying it doesn't happen, just saying they've been significantly reduced. imo.

turbo failures are very far and few between. I can think of two we've replaced since the car has been introduced. and that was waste gate related.

There's more IS250's than fake tits in Dallas, which says something. We found a Titanium Silver Metallic 335i under $30K with 20K or so on the clock. After my new truck/SUV purchase, the GTP will probably get traded in for one.

Anything but a 250, the thing can barely get out of it's own way. Rather keep the GTP..

:dumb:

They also had turbo problems did they not? Wonder if they fixed that issue yet too. Wonder how long before the turbo lady visits this guy.

No turbo problems, just the HPFP. There is a certain run of HPFPs that they replaced that had that issue. On top of that they did a software flash to resolve the issue with it going dry when its powered off. Something to do with rings on the inside drying out I believe, cant remember off the top of my head.

whats the differance between the i and the xi?

Someone said "traction" I will say, understeer.

The XI is AWD, adds weight to the front and gives it more understeer. The XI is also not available with the sport package so it will be a little "softer" that an I with the sport package.

Someone said "traction" I will say, understeer.

The XI is AWD, adds weight to the front and gives it more understeer. The XI is also not available with the sport package so it will be a little "softer" that an I with the sport package.

pretty sure you dont know what your talking about, because i just drove my 335xi today that has the sport package. like a baus :fuckyeah:

the added weight is minimal, and the way it can rip threw a turn with all four wheels assaulting the pavement is awesome.