Vette doing work

wagner

It *Might* be a good client's car over there.

He duplicated the YSi build we did here (Chris' Black Z06) and ended up making around the same power (850-900rwhp). He was pushing hard to make the race so I will have to shoot him the link and see if that is him.

Jeff

Neither car could launch for shit, but here are there speeds in MPH:

Koenigsegg: 1/4 @ 130.2MPH, 1-mile @ 193.67 MPH

ZR1: 1/4 @ 134.67 MPH, 1-mile @ 199.35 MPH

1/4 trap speeds are probably fairly accurate figuring the spinning @ launch. In the end, the MPH is what is the telling tale in this story, though I'm not sure why the Koenigsegg wasn't faster.

It *Might* be a good client's car over there.

He duplicated the YSi build we did here (Chris' Black Z06) and ended up making around the same power (850-900rwhp). He was pushing hard to make the race so I will have to shoot him the link and see if that is him.

Jeff

I would think that car has to be farily stock seeing the 1/4 mile trap, as that is a few MPH within stock numbers (of course that doesn't mean a whole lot since I'm not sure what a Koenigsegg would truely trap, nor do we know elevation and whether the 1/4 distance is perfectly accurate).