Pryor says bye bye to OSU

10phone2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a rough year for Ohio sports. Lebron left, Pryor and Tressel are now gone. Palmer wants to leave the Bengals, whats next?

Palmer can be replaced.

I hope Texas gets their buttholes probed from the NCAA too. Granted, with all the money OSU brings in from sports, I think a small percentage should go to the players to help out with bills, books, or even a good meal every once in a while. Seems like Gee is a puppet to the alumni and their money. Making a donation doesn't mean you own Ohio State or know what's best for it.

Making a donation doesn't mean you own Ohio State but making several large ones with a recent $100 million donation means when you do or say something people pay attention.

And I like Mack Brown/Texas. Have always kinda felt that OSU and Texas were like brothers. Mack and Tress were so similar, the programs and fan support are very similar. And the perceived "moral superiority" was somewhat similar. The NCAA probably will go after Texas now just because of Colt's wife saying some stuff in an innocent interview. They (the NCAA) probably breathed a sigh of relief when she went on the air thinking... "Oh yay, now we can put off looking at the schools who are really cheating!"

Although, there is supposed to be some Auburn stuff coming this month.