I wouldn't drive through that in my Saab..

Linn1647545492

With the air intakes being up high in the rear, it will probably be able to go into deeper water than your saab.

It probably also hanglides a bit better than a Saab, doesn't mean you should necessarily drive it off a cliff. AMIRITE BUDDIE?

It probably also hanglides a bit better than a Saab, doesn't mean you should necessarily drive it off a cliff. AMIRITE BUDDIE?

:lolguy:

What makes you think it will make a better hang-glider? :gabe:

:lolguy:

What makes you think it will make a better hang-glider? :gabe:

It's flatter. Better surface-to-air ratio. Also they usually have more HP, so you can just blip the throttle if you want to stay aloft a little longer. :gabe:

It's physics, so you can really argue against it.

It's flatter. Better surface-to-air ratio. Also they usually have more HP, so you can just blip the throttle if you want to stay aloft a little longer. :gabe:

It's physics, so you can really argue against it.

so if a lambo is a glider, a lambo with paddle tires launched off a huge sand dune = ?

http://elitechoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/space-ship.jpg

thats like 5 inches of water. the front is just pushing it up.

its like saying you wouldn't drive in 5 inches of snow.

:no:

U sir are retarded. I'll drive through 2 feet of snow before I try 5 inches of water. Especially with an interior that probably costs $50,000. Guarantee it got water in it.

U sir are retarded. I'll drive through 2 feet of snow before I try 5 inches of water. Especially with an interior that probably costs $50,000. Guarantee it got water in it.

It didn't look to go up far enough on the sides to me, not in quantities that would pressure through the weather stripping.

with an interior that costs 50k I'd hope they did their research sealing the doors. :dumb: