WTB: c6 right side(passenger) exhaust manifold

Mattsv8

Yes the stock c6 passenger side curves back and down to clear ac wich is why u use it to keep ac I'm going to be making my crossover from stainless steel. U do have to use a bmr turbo k member if I get ebuf interest in mine I'm going to make the crossover for people and down pipe. I'm gona do research on the china dorman manifolds and see if they crack easy. May make a kit made same as the one I'm doing for mine. To early to tell just yet haiving enuf problems finding the vette mani. I have a truck 6l driver side if anyone needs it

Yes the stock c6 passenger side curves back and down to clear ac wich is why u use it to keep ac I'm going to be making my crossover from stainless steel. U do have to use a bmr turbo k member if I get ebuf interest in mine I'm going to make the crossover for people and down pipe. I'm gona do research on the china dorman manifolds and see if they crack easy. May make a kit made same as the one I'm doing for mine. To early to tell just yet haiving enuf problems finding the vette mani. I have a truck 6l driver side if anyone needs it

I dont have the truck or vette manifolds anymore since I went with the stainless works headers on my car. I had the truck manifolds,c6 manifolds and then the two front side manifolds from a w body 5.3 as well.

I would like to maybe talk to you about this project if possible. I would be willing to give you most of the hard parts you would need. I also know who makes the Dorman mani's and I dont think there is really much to worry about at all with them if you go that route. I do have the c6 manifolds here that I can give you. I would just want to jig up the setup based on whats built and have input on the design/layout a little so I can put it into mass production. If your interested at all, email me On3performance@aol.com

Might be a cheap way to go about your build unless you are planning on putting a production kit together yourself then I guess it would be pointless. Just figured I would throw it out there since I have been looking for a car and instead of me buying and building, I would hook you up in return. Let me know

I looked for the last 5-6 months for a cheaper car that I could use for mocking up and just really never came up with anything. If Matt doesnt have interest, this offer would stand really for anyone. I want to try and get into the ls powered cars and this could benefit both parties mutually. Even the 1500 trucks seem like there is a market for a similar setup kit

we could do that chad I planed on this being a direct bolt in deal going with a 76mm t4 master power. We deff need to talk. Already have the 317 heads and truck mani so just the pass side vett and a crossover. Does require a bmr turbo k member. Pest part is if we do it I'm swaping in new rods andpistons and the car is clean 41000 now.

what are your goals with the kit i figure you will want a basic ac kit with like a70 mm wich would be cool till winter and i can do pistons and rods then. then a kit with a 76 or 80mm to make 750 whp was my long term goals. id like a 750 whp deal and keep ac and all drivability. so small cam swap deff springs ret and pushrods. but if your wanting to make both kinds of kits i would be down with it if the long tear goal was a 76 or 80 mm and more power. i will be getting the 9" spohn tq arm control arms for it. already have the 9" carrier, pinion support, and gear. we are also planning on redoing the stock t56 and clutch so i can leave arround 3500 under boost on a three step. also already have a set of 26x10 et drags and 28x12.5 et streets. and plan on using welds new rt wheels. and i have both truck manifolds so if we could set the ac aside without a disconect u could make the truck manifold basic kit that delets ac. gona send a pm too with my phone number.

Ill give you a call a little later today and leave you my number as well if I dont get ahold of you. I really wanted to keep the stock kmember, I have read a few guys doing that and still being able to run 3.5" downpipe. 3" clears without even notching the stock kmember and I think what I read in one thread was a guy did a 3.5" setup and just notched the stock kmember a little. If you wanted to run bmr's stuff, that would be cool still too, I can actually get you a little discount on that if you do want it. They just basically sponsored our 2011 5.0 mustang we are getting ready to do and shipping suspension for that today.

I just really would like to do everything possible to keep stock suspension, as far as a selling point, thats huge. So many people dislike the mod motor kits when we mention swapping kmembers.

As far as goals, just like what you mentioned. Maybe a standard 70mm included in a kit and mock up with a 76mm as well to make sure there is room to upgrade down the road. I have drawlings for the alternator relocation I just need to get machined. I didnt do anything yet just as I havent had any need to get it in the work. Ill talk to you more a little later

cool. i know the non ac kits work great without the k member. but all the ac kits ive seen use the bmr k member. id be fine with keeping the stocker too if it keeps the ac as well. just call when ever i go to work at 6pm

I ended up getting busy and just noticed you work nights. I'll call a friend that works at bmr and see if he has heard of anyone making a setup work with ac and not running their kmember. I'll get in touch with you tomorrow then

That would work as well, I tried to call today but that number you left wasnt working for some reason. I left you my number on your pm box and if you want give me a call tomorrow if you have time