Rage Face Bios. Chapter 2: Johnny Bravo

V8 Beast

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see your:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/Ashleyscamerapictures3329.jpg

And raise you a:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=166&pictureid=3444

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=166&pictureid=3443

and a:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=166&pictureid=3442

And just to show some ass:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=166&pictureid=3405

:fuckyeah:

KillJoy

Triple.

Post.

Bitches.

Mind blown.

Seriously, do you think they realize the significance of this? You triple posting in a thread about me - in a reverse sequence move no less - is the kind of thing that makes Stephen Hawking's head explode.

Masterful. *applause*

Put names on le comment or get out of le kitchen. This sounds like a half ass call out... I hate half assnessness.

Names? Let me start out with you.

-V8 Beast

You find something you probably found funny on another website and post it on CR hoping you'll get some attention. Sure, a couple people probably got a few giggles out of the rage story the first time around, but the second time around, it's just fucking beat, not even funny, and drawn out. I feel it's more-or-less a way to get more attention, and/or the typical nutswing thread.

I'm going to give you this, so you actually feel like all that hard work of trying to get people's attention has paid off... Congratulations, gold star!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgs5qb6H9m1qachqdo1_400.png

-Hal

You like to think that The Kitchen is your stomping ground, but really I feel like I'm watching Sylvester Stallone sequels... the dude should have given up forever ago while he was ahead. For fucks sake, your hay-day was years ago.. give it up. The long winded insults you peck out at 14 words per minute are dry and humorless compared to what you used to insult people with. I mean c'mon, I think you even made a couple people cry back in the day. Don't let me get under your skin though, I hope you continue on in memory of the good times... you know, when you could actually insult someone without as much as breaking a sweat. Hell, even Cody trolled the fuck out of everyone in a thread made about himself... Best entertainment this website has seen in a while, and all you could do was ACT like you're going to stick up for him in the end? I think your screen name really ought to be Cinderella Man- A great movie that seems to be quite parallel to your CR biography.

-Not Brian

Why are you quoting me? You're the one person I had in mine before V8 Beast. Honestly, you bitch all the time in the LOL thread about how people don't post funny shit, yet Rich has a re-post every other page and it's still funnier than the retarded shit you probably got from your parents, in an email everyone already received, in 1995. :gtfo:

-Kickass

I'm surprised you even made it into a thread that wasn't about some fucking retarded Droid vs Iphone debate... seriously. Everyone knows you love your douchecockleberry or whatever fucking droid does, cupcake mod, 13th revision, super-duper rom-booter nerdy shitstain of a phone. Let me remind you, this is Columbus Racing. Although there's a lot of fags here who hardly race, and it's not condoned, we'd still rather talk about which gun to buy and where to get a fucking haircut than your damn phone.

-Jones

Speaking of dry humping phones, we know you fucking hump the shit out of your Audi and that's fine, but you can keep it to yourself, already. :fa:

-Johnny Bravo

I swear to god, people swing off your nuts more than anyone else on this forum, aside from Sam. However, the Schnauzie picture is pale in comparison to the level of funnies that I got from Kevin R's graphs. With that being said, I ask why people REALLY swing on your nuts? My conclusion: Must be the plucked eyebrows :masturboy:

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1324222/mic-drop-charlie-murphy-o.gif

• Upvote 1

Names? Let me start out with you.

-V8 Beast

You find something you probably found funny on another website and post it on CR hoping you'll get some attention. Sure, a couple people probably got a few giggles out of the rage story the first time around, but the second time around, it's just fucking beat, not even funny, and drawn out. I feel it's more-or-less a way to get more attention, and/or the typical nutswing thread.

I'm going to give you this, so you actually feel like all that hard work of trying to get people's attention has paid off... Congratulations, gold star!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgs5qb6H9m1qachqdo1_400.png

Says the guys thats on a racing forum in something that would have to get towed out of the water box. Your pussy ass is a neon license plate away from being the king of ohio customs.

Says the guys thats on a racing forum in something that would have to get towed out of the water box. Your pussy ass is a neon license plate away from being the king of ohio customs.

WHY YOU MAD?! This is THE KITCHEN, after all.

P.S.- Why do you think I didn't run at Trails last event... That water box was deep as shit. :gabe:

P.P.S.- It might have even been put there intentionally, to keep me away.

WHY YOU MAD?! This is THE KITCHEN, after all.

P.S.- Why do you think I didn't run at Trails last event... That water box was deep. :gabe:

I really wanted to battle. I even used expletives to drive home my passion and frustration with your words :no:

I really wanted to battle :no:

If you want to battle, meet me at the flag pole, 8 am sharp next event. better wear your flyest snap-back and windbreakers cause I'm taking you back to the 90s, chump.

If you want to battle, meet me at the flag pole, 8 am sharp next event. better wear your flyest snap-back and windbreakers cause I'm taking you back to the 90s, chump.

You dont want to go there. The high top fade will be back in full effect

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/5209_1200538936900_1331350881_575619_3259004_n.jpg

-Johnny Bravo

I swear to god, people swing off your nuts more than anyone else on this forum, aside from Sam. However, the Schnauzie picture is pale in comparison to the level of funnies that I got from Kevin R's graphs. With that being said, I ask why people REALLY swing on your nuts? My conclusion: Must be the plucked eyebrows :masturboy:

You're right about Kevin R.'s graphs being > Mr. Schnauzie. Kevin R's graphs are pretty much greater than all.

You're wrong about the eyebrows, though. Oddly, a lot of girls ask me if they're plucked, too. I wonder what all that means? :masturboy:

I like that you came out swinging - but you pretty much just called out the entire thread. Not sure how this can end well...

You dont want to go there. The high top fade will be back in full effect

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/5209_1200538936900_1331350881_575619_3259004_n.jpg

Not mad at all...

REAL TALK.

I like that you came out swinging - but you pretty much just called out the entire thread. Not sure how this can end well...

Truth be told, I wanted to fucking suplex every customer through the window at work today, but instead I ended my day by venting in this thread. Possibly I was channeling some Kenny or Hal(when he wasn't such a little bitch), but it felt good. :gabe:

It almost ended with me getting banned, but I figure I'll end up with the equivalent of a punch in the nuts?

Truth be told, I wanted to fucking suplex every customer through the window at work today, but instead I ended my day by venting in this thread. Possibly I was channeling some Kenny or Hal(when he wasn't such a little bitch), but it felt good. :fa:

It almost ended with me getting banned, but I figure I'll end up with the equivalent of a punch in the nuts?

I'm more likely to ban someone for being annoying over an ebattle. You could tell me you were going to come to my house and kill my dog and I would be like, "This thread is going to be epic!" Then reply with herp derp and be gone for a week. Internets is not serious... I take out my frustration on people at least twice a week.

shut up.

I hit a pothole today, and was reminded of the supra meet in highbanks and how I was behind you on high street laughing as you swerved away from any imperfection in the pavement. :dumb: My car made it through fine though, the pothole was only about 2" deep. :gabe:

Wait, am I getting called out by a little fag like Farkas? This makes no sense. I'm pretty sure, even though I've been drinking heavily, that he's one of the biggest euro-ricer fags on this board. Honestly, I would rather be a eunuch that ever have the flamboyantly homosexual cars that this little faggot drives. Shit, I would rather drive my fucking riding mower to a meet than roll up to something in one of his "rides". I'm married (i.e., guaranteed pussy) and I wouldn't get laid for a fucking year if I were as big of a faggot as this guy.

I'm confused about what point you thought you could climb in the ring with Ali. Did you get smacked up side the head one too many times? Did you think that your 87 IQ could compare with someone like me? I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically verified that my drunken vomit is worth more than a little peeon like you.

In short, your insults are useless. I would rather drown myself than be associated with your failed "style" and faggy antics.