Rage Face Bios. Chapter 2: Johnny Bravo

V8 Beast

But wait, there's more. Here's a quadruple post. Wrap your tiny brains around that.

What's happening here? More than I could ever explain to a simple minded fuck like Farkas.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quintuple blocked.

Yeah, I was totally trying for a quint. Wait, no I wasn't. It's ok though, you couldn't have known. I mean, it could easily have taken me 11 minutes to come up with a fifth post, if I were as stupid as Farkas. Fortunately, I'm not retarded.

Wait, am I getting called out by a little fag like Farkas? This makes no sense. I'm pretty sure, even though I've been drinking heavily, that he's one of the biggest euro-ricer fags on this board. Honestly, I would rather be a eunuch that ever have the flamboyantly homosexual cars that this little faggot drives. Shit, I would rather drive my fucking riding mower to a meet than roll up to something in one of his "rides". I'm married (i.e., guaranteed pussy) and I wouldn't get laid for a fucking year if I were as big of a faggot as this guy.

I'm confused about what point you thought you could climb in the ring with Ali. Did you get smacked up side the head one too many times? Did you think that your 87 IQ could compare with someone like me? I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically verified that my drunken vomit is worth more than a little peeon like you.

In short, your insults are useless. I would rather drown myself than be associated with your failed "style" and faggy antics.

Ali? I think you've confused yourself with who you reall are... A hack. I don't even think half the newbies that join know who the hell you are? Just goes to show, when a welterweight of sorts, like me, steps up to the plate to take a swing, that's a good indication you've fallen off the map, or you're a nobody. Calling me a euro-ricer fag was an insult I would expect from Paul, if he were still around... And we all know Paul couldn't make a 5 letter password to save his life. I was really hoping for something new, and refreshing as far as insults about my VW, but seems you've got nothing.

Sure, I understand you're married and really don't have time to sharpen your e-thuggery skills in between gargling your husband's balls, or pumice stoning his feet, but really, admit you're simply not what you used to be. Spending all that time with your husband has made you soft, and apparently a dull drunk. Take a seat Stallone, your days are over.

Ali? I think you've confused yourself with who you reall are... A hack. I don't even think half the newbies that join know who the hell you are? Just goes to show, when a welterweight of sorts, like me, steps up to the plate to take a swing, that's a good indication you've fallen off the map, or you're a nobody. Calling me a euro-ricer fag was an insult I would expect from Paul, if he were still around... And we all know Paul couldn't make a 5 letter password to save his life. I was really hoping for something new, and refreshing as far as insults about my VW, but seems you've got nothing.

Sure, I understand you're married and really don't have time to sharpen your e-thuggery skills in between gargling your husband's balls, or pumice stoning his feet, but really, admit you're simply not what you used to be. Spending all that time with your husband has made you soft, and apparently a dull drunk. Take a seat Stallone, your days are over.

Where's the logic in that first paragraph? I've fallen off the map because after all these years you were finally able to nut-up and say something to me? I'm pretty sure that's not an indication of my failings but rather an indication of your fighting style. It's ok to be the guy that waits for perceived weakness before throwing a punch, just know that's all you'll ever be.

Moving on, you want to talk about me reusing insults? Did you miss your quip about Paul? Was that supposed to be some new material or have you been working on it since that first time I referenced your sexual orientation as it relates to your car? Did you ever think that you're just so insignificant that I don't even care to sift through all the drivel you post to find something more memorable to insult you about? Honestly, the only reason I remember who you are is that your name is a reference from A Christmas Story. Beyond your car and apparent obsession with me I don't even have a clue who you are. You're just beneath me, on a level I don't care to look down to. This goes to the same point about me not caring if noobs have any idea who I am. I'm not even sure how that's an insult. You, the noobs, most of the people on this board, are just a mechanism for me to waste time. You're no different than Brickbreaker on my phone, except for the fact I have to think harder when I play that than when I respond to any of you.

What is your fascination with my past e-style? Do you want me to come up with inventive new ways for you to kill yourself? That's all I used to do. Is this some sort of fishing expedition, trying to get a method out of me because you can't think one up yourself? Look, it's called evolution. You probably are the same person, intellectually, that you were at 18, I am not.

Hal what if someone had 2 foot of rope. 9 paper clips and a bucket full of ping pong balls. How would they kill themselves?

It depends on their unique situation. Are they a euro-ricer fag? I think in that case you:

1. Attach one end of the rope to a solid object (e.g., window sill) and tie the other end around your neck.

2. Shove the un-lubed pin pong balls up our ass.*

3. Discard the paper clips, this isn't suicide by MacGyver.

4. Lean into the rope until you pass out and die.

* This step is for the euro-ricer fag's pleasure. It makes the death slightly more dignified for him.

Gotta come up with new stuff, a kid already did it like this on video a year or so ago.

Hal what if someone had 2 foot of rope. 9 paper clips and a bucket full of ping pong balls. How would they kill themselves?

With a firearm.

Those other things are used for roping stuff, paper clipping, and playing ping pong.

It depends on their unique situation. Are they a euro-ricer fag? I think in that case you:

1. Attach one end of the rope to a solid object (e.g., window sill) and tie the other end around your neck.

2. Shove the un-lubed pin pong balls up our ass.*

3. Discard the paper clips, this isn't suicide by MacGyver.

4. Lean into the rope until you pass out and die.

* This step is for the euro-ricer fag's pleasure. It makes the death slightly more dignified for him.

Gotta come up with new stuff, a kid already did it like this on video a year or so ago.

Side bar: I've been involved in cases wherein there's a question whether it's a suicide or an accidental death that occurred during the act of autoerotic asphyxiation. It seems it's relatively easy to accidentally kill yourself using some means of autoerotic asphyxiation - especially when you aren't exactly a genius like most of these guys who accidentally kill themselves.

In one case, a guy had a fantasy of being hanged. So, he would re-enact this scenario like he was being led to the gallows and hanged. He'd put the hood over his head and tie his hands (in front of him) and everything. He'd put the noose around his neck and then lean forward to asphyxiate himself. He videotaped himself doing this and then would watch it later (and masturbate again to it). However, Genius Gallows here doesn't quite think through his "safety valve" on his rope, which gets knotted up one time after he loses consciousness and goes limp. He essentially hanged himself - which I'm certain pleased the Darwinian Irony Gods to no end. Best part, he videotaped his own death, so we got to see it. OOPS, LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE FORGOT TO NOT BE AN IDIOT

Side bar: I've been involved in cases wherein there's a question whether it's a suicide or an accidental death that occurred during the act of autoerotic asphyxiation. It seems it's relatively easy to accidentally kill yourself using some means of autoerotic asphyxiation - especially when you aren't exactly a genius like most of these guys who accidentally kill themselves.

In one case, a guy had a fantasy of being hanged. So, he would re-enact this scenario like he was being led to the gallows and hanged. He'd put the hood over his head and tie his hands (in front of him) and everything. He'd put the noose around his neck and then lean forward to asphyxiate himself. He videotaped himself doing this and then would watch it later (and masturbate again to it). However, Genius Gallows here doesn't quite think through his "safety valve" on his rope, which gets knotted up one time after he loses consciousness and goes limp. He essentially hanged himself - which I'm certain pleased the Darwinian Irony Gods to no end. Best part, he videotaped his own death, so we got to see it. OOPS, LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE FORGOT TO NOT BE AN IDIOT

I've often wondered about the sheer volume of suicide talk on here and how it relates to your profession. I like to think CR has made you either a) a better psychologist or b) a complete cynic who advises his patients kill themselves.