DrunkCrew 6/10/11

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking srsly Anthony

why get Anthony involved? we ain't causin not trouble, we ain't botherin nobody?

shit gets out of line then step in, so far the drunk crew are one of the better things about CR.

The callouts and highschool chicken shit are the AIDS that are bring the kitchen down.

And im fully aware that at the present time my opinion means shit here.

On cam? :dumb:

I know it sounds like faggoty at first. Just a thought. Shit is 10x better then a bunch of dudes vocally chatting on a vent server http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93184.

With tinychat/stickam we get the possibility of seriously hot bitches joining the party...Trust me, things can get wild, those sites are like E-bars if you know where to look.

Just a thought.

http://i.imgur.com/e06fZ.jpg

why get Anthony involved? we ain't causin not trouble, we ain't botherin nobody?

shit gets out of line then step in, so far the drunk crew are one of the better things about CR.

The callouts and highschool chicken shit are the AIDS that are bring the kitchen down.

And im fully aware that at the present time my opinion means shit here.

I went to HS with him I am appalled he hasn't played pong. I am a part of the drunk crew tonight.

Calm yo self.

But not much liimatta, trying to sell the Camaro. Fiance now? Good man, she is a nice gal.