whos going to MCIR 6/11

blurtoyou

Been to MCIR 3 times, 1 of those times the track was preped better than a city street.

If you go up there be ready for just sad track conditions, but they do prep it from time to time.

They were over on ohiodragracers asking how to improve the place and multiple people told them BETTER TRACK PREP. As you can see they really listened...

Been to MCIR 3 times, 1 of those times the track was preped better than a city street.

If you go up there be ready for just sad track conditions, but they do prep it from time to time.

They were over on ohiodragracers asking how to improve the place and multiple people told them BETTER TRACK PREP. As you can see they really listened...

Hooks better than trails on grudge night

Pimp juice

Well yeah it will hook better with that if it is used.

Pretty much any other time I have been there big tire cars running slicks had a hard time making passes. We packed it up after 3 hits because both cars just spun.

Pretty much any other time I have been there big tire cars running slicks had a hard time making passes. We packed it up after 3 hits because both cars just spun.

Well go to a grudge night and it'll hook like shoes in a xxl theatre

Well go to a grudge night and it'll hook like shoes in a xxl theatre