WTT: CCW Classics GM bolt pattern

-Alex-

I am not sure i was just on there site looking for info but didnt get anything. As long as the rear is 10.5 and the front isnt bigger than 10 I can make this work

I'm positive the rears are at least 11", the fronts I'm not sure on but the 295's fit them well. You're more than welcome to come down and bolt them on if you're serious about them.

I'm positive the rears are at least 11", the fronts I'm not sure on but the 295's fit them well. You're more than welcome to come down and bolt them on if you're serious about them.

Whew thats cutting it close on a F-body in the rear lol. I know 295's will fit on a 9in wheel thats what i run on the rear right now. Whats the factory width on the stock wheels on a z06?

Whew thats cutting it close on a F-body in the rear lol. I know 295's will fit on a 9in wheel thats what i run on the rear right now. Whats the factory width on the stock wheels on a z06?

If it helps at all im running a 285 tire on a 11 inch rear wheel on my fbody with no rubbing.

Like the OP says, they were on the car when I bought it so I'm not sure on the exact wheel specs. How would I go about measuring the offset and maybe sometime this week I can take one of the fronts off and try to get it figured out.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have the CCW center caps with their logo?

This is the race version of the CCW Classics, they don't come with center caps and aren't even machined to accept them. You'll have to buy the street version, if you want center caps.

just an fyi, usually the offset and wheel sizes are stamped on the backside of the wheel, like on the center bore or spokes. the offset should say like ET 25, or something, ET, then a number. and the wheel size should be like 17x10 or similar.

just trying to help.

Appreciate it BAM. I've only had them off the car once and didn't even think about looking for a stamp at the time. I'll probably have them off again this weekend to clean them because I got stuck in the rain with it Wednesday night. :fuuuu:

I'm not sure if these will have any stamping though since they're like Legos and can be pieced together. If I find anything though I'll definitely update all of my treads.

Linn, like 740Dak said, these are the race versions which won't accept caps. I cleaned my hubs up and painted them gloss black, I don't think it looks bad.

I'm not sure if these will have any stamping though since they're like Legos and can be pieced together. If I find anything though I'll definitely update all of my treads.

CCW doesn't stamp offsets in to wheels. Neither my Classics or 505A's have any markings.

For people interested in buying, don't forget this site: http://shop.ccwheel.com/modular-wheel-parts/17-rim-shells/

Took them off tonight to test fit on a WS6. They just barely touched the spindles, a spacer may or may not make them work, I don't know. What I do know is that there were no markings on them anywhere and $2k will buy these jewels.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump. Probably going to meet a member in Chillicothe this week to let him test fit them on his car. I have no problem with doing that, but if more than one member is interested in doing that obviously I'd prefer to schedule it on the same day since it's about a 40-45 min drive for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...