Procharged Mach 1 dyno'd

Agent Orange

A few months ago I ran across a used P1SC for a really good price, and I couldn't pass it up. The install was finally finished last Friday and I wanted to get it on a dyno quickly. So I emailed Brian at Dynotune, 20 min later my phone was ringing with Brian on the other end. We scheduled a tune for Sat afternoon and he invited me down to watch him tune an Eaton swapped Mach before my junk. Now I know I not breaking any news here, but he extremely customer oriented and friendly. He put up with a boost leak that we fixed on the dyno, and really hot miserable weather.

Anyway, the only mods on the car before (besides a built rear and suspension) was a catted x, slp catback, and an intake spacer. The car has a 100 shot on it, but the bottle needs recertified and I haven't filled it in over a year.

Well with Brian working his magic, it laid down the following. This was with 15 degrees timing, 8 pounds of boost, and the pumps dangerously low on voltage over 5500 rpms. Once I get the pumps figured out we can spin it to 6800 then back it down for an extremely safe tune.

I am ecstatic with the car. It cruises like stock and really stout when in boost.

So another +1 for Brian.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p51/drkfkr/viewer-1.png

unless thats a built bottom end i'd have him pull some timing at the top and keep it around the 450whp mark but still be able to spin it to 7k rpms

Stock lower end still, but that's the plan.

I might have to pull the 4.30s though, they might be a little too much now.

unless thats a built bottom end i'd have him pull some timing at the top and keep it around the 450whp mark but still be able to spin it to 7k rpms

WAH!

Brian had My Marauder at 500RWHP on 93 Pump Gas and I beat on it EVERY time I drove it!

However..... anything over 450 on that block is riding the knife....

KillJoy