phil

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont you have a 40 thousand dollar eclipse to finish

only 16 days fatty

I know reading and spelling comprehension owns you, but i never realized how much you fail at math as well.

Protip: never concern yourself in the finances of others if A: you havent tallied the final price yourself, B: cant count the receipts in the first place.

Somehow you've managed to figure out facebook; have you ever stumbled upon posts where people ask seemingly easy math problems with 3 to 4 options as answers?

If not, it doesnt matter, there is always one or two friends who answer with completely off the wall answers and we all feel bad for him or her. You are that person. I try not to laugh, but i always seem to find myself ROFL as i try to imagine being that dumb. I honestly feel bad for you that my 10 year old sister can multiply and divide faster, more accurately and could school you on algebra. Get your game up little man. Youve got a lot to learn.

I know reading and spelling comprehension owns you, but i never realized how much you fail at math as well.

Protip: never concern yourself in the finances of others if A: you havent tallied the final price yourself, B: cant count the receipts in the first place.

Somehow you've managed to figure out facebook; have you ever stumbled upon posts where people ask seemingly easy math problems with 3 to 4 options as answers?

If not, it doesnt matter, there is always one or two friends who answer with completely off the wall answers and we all feel bad for him or her. You are that person. I try not to laugh, but i always seem to find my self choking on my own spit as i try to imagine being that dumb. I honestly feel bad for you that my 10 year old sister can multiply and divide faster, more accurately and could school you on algebra. Get your game up little man. Youve got a lot to learn.

That's not spit.....

How would you know? You cant count.

Maybe the Count could help you. Watch a couple sesame streets with your kids. They might like the pretty colored puppets, the whole family could drool at the Tv while you attempt to keep up at the math exercises. Dont worry, you dont have to run or anything. Youre brain will hurt though. And youll feel just as tired if you did go for a jog.

http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/3/3c/CT-p0001-ST.jpg

How would you know? You cant count.

Maybe the Count could help you. Watch a couple sesame streets with your kids. They might like the pretty colored puppets, the whole family could drool at the Tv while you attempt to keep up at the math exercises. Dont worry, you dont have to run or anything. Youre brain will hurt though. And youll feel just as tired if you did go for a jog.

http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/3/3c/CT-p0001-ST.jpg

speaking of kids

What do you want to know? Wanna see a picture? Or want to see how much money i send her every month since youre so concerned about my money?

wow just wow

easy big fella you need a sandwich to calm down a little

one down

lots more to go

Dude, i could talk for days about your financial mistakes and home life, but i try my hardest not to disclose personal info. If youd like to take it there, i will be more than happy to.