E battle king tourny!!!!!

phil

:dumb:

U mad fattie? If I buy pork rhinds and twinkies and take them to the geek squad as a peace offering can we be friends? It would be cool if we were friends, I'd let you drive my fog machine now and then so you can tell people you drove a turbo car that runs, we could hit the bars together that way I wouldn't be the ugly friend. It's beneficial for both of us. So wanna be friends

Check

[ ]yes

[X ]no

Who the fuck eats pork rinds and twinkies anymore? Im not a humdrum cokehead/methhead/etc like you or your girl. And i have no need to drive something just as slow as what i drive now just to say i drive a turbod car. Especially one that has junk shit parts throughout it. Id rather get STDS from your beat dick girl than have to admit sitting in the driver seat of your car. Do us a favor and stop posting. You arent funny. And you arent cool.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck eats pork rinds and twinkies anymore? Im not a humdrum cokehead/methhead/etc like you or your girl. And i have no need to drive something just as slow as what i drive now just to say i drive a turbod car. Especially one that has junk shit parts throughout it. Id rather get STDS from your beat dick girl than have to admit sitting in the driver seat of your car. Do us a favor and stop posting. You arent funny. And you arent cool.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg

Your argument is flawed at best if you could call it an argument. I'm gonna break it down like this

James is mad because

1 he is a fat lonely nerd.

2 secretly gay, upset that I'm not

3. Spent billions on a beat dsm that hasn't run in forever

4. Believes the myths that you have to do drugs and have stds to be slim

5. Looked up my public record and found ZERO drug offenses, that killed his arguement, now he's desperate lonely and angry.

Your argument is flawed at best if you could call it an argument. I'm gonna break it down like this

James is mad because

1 he is a fat lonely nerd.

2 secretly gay, upset that I'm not

4. Believes the myths that you have to do drugs and have stds to be slim

5. Looked up my public record and found ZERO drug offenses, that killed his arguement, now he's desperate lonely and angry.

http://images.evalu8.org/images/Gigli6.jpg

:dumb:

U mad fattie? If I buy pork rhinds and twinkies and take them to the geek squad as a peace offering can we be friends? It would be cool if we were friends, I'd let you drive my fog machine now and then so you can tell people you drove a turbo car that runs, we could hit the bars together that way I wouldn't be the ugly friend. It's beneficial for both of us. So wanna be friends

Check

[ ]yes

[ ]no

this is invalid. you pm'd me a month or so ago begging to ride the kraut rocket. you are a hypocrite.

Oh noes my name is Alexander and my driving record sucks.

When you're done fucking around and licking the cheetos stains off your MacBook then worry about me.

Wow. So youve resorted to trying to mark me as a fatass because you cant find any new material. First off taint-head, i have a imac. A 27" imac. I custom ordered it. It cost me a lot of money. I could bet more money than what your car is worth. And i have no need to fuck around licking food up. Ill throw some coke on the bathroom floor....you and nicki can have a little party licking it up.

Wow. So youve resorted to trying to mark me as a fatass because you cant find any new material. First off taint-head, i have a imac. A 27" imac. I custom ordered it. It cost me a lot of money. I could bet more money than what your car is worth. And i have no need to fuck around licking food up. Ill throw some coke on the bathroom floor....you and nicki can have a little party licking it up.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/web_brad_pitt_funny.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/web_brad_pitt_funny.jpg

flawless victory hal. + Rep :dumb:

Ah, I see. So youve been hanging out with chris huh? :lolguy:

Do i need to give you a math lesson as well? Im not a great teacher but at least i could give you the right answers. You can pretend you figured them out yourself and feel proud for once. If you want, I can lick your balls to help teach this lesson, this way we both win.

Ah, I see. So youve been hanging out with chris huh? :lolguy:

Do i need to give you a math lesson as well? Im not a great teacher but at least i could give you the right answers. You can pretend you figured them out yourself and feel proud for once. If you want, I can lick your balls to help teach this lesson, this way we both win.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/george-clooney.jpg

Ive got some tricks and treats(cuz im a phatazz) up my sleeves.

Wow another soft spot for jameses. Its funny that you act hard here but in real life a 12 year old trolls you till you cry on a weekly basis

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/britney_spears-12358.jpg

Wow another soft spot for jameses. Its funny that you act hard here but in real life a 12 year old trolls you till you cry on a weekly basis

Really? Cry? I dont think so. Hey, how about you find me something that you own thats worth about 7k and let me touch it, remove stuff from it, steal stuff from it, and see how pissed you get while trying to work on it no less. I was upset. But you would too. I faintly remember me giving you shit while you tried to replace a rear diff on that POS you bought.

But i try to be nice and not bring up stuff like that.

And Has Wagner taken over Hal's sn? pics errwhere.

I resent that!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/screen_shot_2010-09-22_at_50132_pm.png