E battle king tourny!!!!!

phil

Thats a lot of typing for someone that doesnt care. When I dont care I dont even type that I dont care... I just dont care. Your not caring has more care than when most do care. I know you probably dont care about the way I care so I look forward to your 3 paragraph post about just how much you dont care about the way I do or dont care.

Just like a woman who really has something to say but won't say it when asked. They keep telling you nothing, then there's the one day where they just shit everywhere and let all of the bitching out, finally.

Feeling okay, Hal? :(

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like a woman who really has something to say but won't say it when asked. They keep telling you nothing, then there's the one day where they just shit everywhere and let all of the bitching out, finally.

Hal = http://ih2.redbubble.net/work.5115982.1.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.full-of-yourself-v1.png

Yeah, that makes sense. I never say what's on my mind...:dumb:

330-ish words is hardly a lot.

I feel great pretty much constantly. I appreciate the concern.

If I were to pick it would look like this.

Battlers

Daddys Boy :dumb: The name says it all.

major Payne cool guy. pulled on me while i limped the fog machine home.

sir post a lot <-- Fuck that guy.

04silvrz wants to buy a tinfoil hat, paranoid fuck with zero comebacks, talks shit and then proceeds to log out of cr for months at a time.

The apache fucks up steaks, went from redneck chevy on stilts to hairdresser car, thinks his enlarged images used in multiple threads at once are witty and clever, everybody still secretly giggles about his stupid reposts.

rwdboostcoupe "Insert something insulting about people who work out"

Jeffro <--neutral

Alex L fellow ginger + toyota fan. = :fuckyeah:

Hal washed up. E battle style is nothing short of retarded. pretends to be better than whoever he is currently insulting, when he knows this is likely never the case. cries himself to sleep at night knowing the glory days of the "old cr" can not be relived

Phil <-- midget wannabe pimp from friday after next. Likes to talk shit in person, only gets away with it because nobody takes midgets seriously.

Aww$heet <-- throws fellow trolls under the bus to attempt to make himself look better, basically he changes teams quicker than the worthless fat kid in elementary school dodgeball.

Sol740 I know nothing about you, but fuck you anyway.

This is based off of time logged in and familiarity.

Judges

Orion

mensan

Johnny Bravo

Killjoy

Jones

I trust these judges to be neutral and fair

Moderators

Brian with the trans am

Brian with the trans am

and Brian with the trans am

We fucking drive trans ams.. need I say more?

:gabe:

Aww$heet <-- throws fellow trolls under the bus to attempt to make himself look better, basically he changes teams quicker than the worthless fat kid in elementary school dodgeball.

When have I ever done this? You are a fucking idiot brian.

I don't like the idea of a forced ebattle. They should happen naturally. I only clown on people when they have it comming or leave themselves open to being trolled.

+1 its like a WWE cage match. they throw everyone in even if they dont have beef. i dont like it.

Dear Hal;

You are the coolest guy on Cr. You Are the funniest guy this site has ever had. I think you may be the wittiest, and best ebattler of all Internet history. Now with all this sarcasm aside, let's look at what your track record. You sit online and talk about how dumb people are, how gay they are, how much better you are. Where's your college degree? Where's your fast car? We know your not completely gay since your wife may sex you once or twice a week (unknowingly), but for the most part you are as useless to this site as jones is to the admin. You contribute nothing but a giggle, if that anymore. You are the shaq of ebattle. It was fresh, it was nifty, but now your shit is old and played out. PleAse respond to me without using any of these old stories.

Camaro, water log, rob geerheadz.

Here is what you will come up with, I'm insecure( :lol: ) Yupp :rolleye: have you met me in person? I'm the cockiest person on this site. Confidence is at an all time high. Anyone that has seen me knows that. Can I be the dumbest person? Nope can't be that either since I have a degree now, and I'm going to be teaching at osu next year. (granted it's racquetball) but teaching is teaching. Oh and let's tAlk about my sport, since it keeps getting brought up by everyone but me. Oh yeah, I'm nasty, I'm sweet, I'm a 2x all American, and national chAmpion. Idc what you say about it, you will never have those awards in anything. So shoot me down, I'm still 5 steps ahead of you.

Holler atcha boi!!!!

Your daddy,

King ding A-ling