E battle king tourny!!!!!

phil

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj bro. I was an All American in Ultimate Frisbee and Dodgeball last year.

LOL

Lets not dismiss the fact that Phil's status as elite rackball champion did not even come at the hand of the NCAA, instead some Lollypop Rackball Guild Association.

Dude you probably beat some kid from Ohio School of the Blind.

LOL

Lets not dismiss the fact that Phil's status as elite rackball champion did not even come at the hand of the NCAA, instead some Lollypop Rackball Guild Association.

:lol: unfortunately not, how about this, ill get you into the rpAc tonight and let you play our freshman. When they wear your ass out, you can come back. Its raCQuetball btw. And when we played weren't you the one who was like, oh this is harder than I thought, Yupp that was gabe.

:lol: unfortunately not, how about this, ill get you into the rpAc tonight and let you play our freshman. When they wear your ass out, you can come back. Its raCQuetball btw. And when we played weren't you the one who was like, oh this is harder than I thought, Yupp that was gabe.

Ok, after that I can take you out to a track and run laps and bury you within the first 50m but that is besides the point. I am questioning the credibility of your aclaimed status.

LOL

Brb, becoming an All American in cornhole playing because of the national cornhole guild

Ok, after that I can take you out to a track and run laps and bury you within the first 50m but that is besides the point. I am questioning the credibility of your aclaimed status.

Take that bet actually. You must think you fast, you ain't fast. And we ain't running no marathon, see me in the 1/2/400m. What you wanna do?

Locked. FYI ill shut it down after a bus.

I would too if I was getting beat that bad, dont sweat it, I won't record you getting spanked by a fake athlete. And where did you run? Utterbein? Please don't say yes. I mean if we are going to discredit talents, our 3 rd string wr in hs was starting there by his sophomore yr. I mean honestly, that school is only good at one sport, and i know it track. Atleast mine was at a d1 school.

I would too if I was getting beat that bad, dont sweat it, I won't record you getting spanked by a fake athlete. And where did you run? Utterbein? Please don't say yes. I mean if we are going to discredit talents, our 3 rd string wr in hs was starting there by his sophomore yr. I mean honestly, that school is only good at one sport, and i know it track. Atleast mine was at a d1 school.

At Otterbein I was a freshman, half drunk, qualifying for meets I should have never been in. Just sayin. I could have ran for OSU if I wanted.

At Otterbein I was a freshman, half drunk, qualifying for meets I should have never been in. Just sayin. I could have ran for OSU if I wanted.

So your saying, you could have came to osu and ran on the track team???

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaabababahhaajajjajajajajajajajajajajajahajhasjdkfkfleowhdbdnsjahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajwowiqppsieudhncmalajgwjajajihrbxnahhahahahahahahahahahajajahjaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha..........

Thanks for that I needed a laugh. Whew. Dude I could have qualified for utterbeins track team and never went there. The only fast there is stds. I wouldn't even sex chicks there and I'm pretty reckless with my sex abuse

So your saying, you could have came to osu and ran on the track team???

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaabababahhaajajjajajajajajajajajajajajahajhasjdkfkfleowhdbdnsjahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajwowiqppsieudhncmalajgwjajajihrbxnahhahahahahahahahahahajajahjaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha..........

Thanks for that I needed a laugh. Whew. Dude I could have qualified for utterbeins track team and never went there. The only fast there is stds. I wouldn't even sex chicks there and I'm pretty reckless with my sex abuse

Exactly what I expected, Phil to divert the attention from his "sports" to the amount of diseased 19 yr olds hes railed.

And yes, I could have walked on easily.

Dear Hal;

You are the coolest guy on Cr. You Are the funniest guy this site has ever had. I think you may be the wittiest, and best ebattler of all Internet history. Now with all this sarcasm aside, let's look at what your track record. You sit online and talk about how dumb people are, how gay they are, how much better you are. Where's your college degree? Where's your fast car? We know your not completely gay since your wife may sex you once or twice a week (unknowingly), but for the most part you are as useless to this site as jones is to the admin. You contribute nothing but a giggle, if that anymore. You are the shaq of ebattle. It was fresh, it was nifty, but now your shit is old and played out. PleAse respond to me without using any of these old stories.

Camaro, water log, rob geerheadz.

Here is what you will come up with, I'm insecure( :lol: ) Yupp :rolleye: have you met me in person? I'm the cockiest person on this site. Confidence is at an all time high. Anyone that has seen me knows that. Can I be the dumbest person? Nope can't be that either since I have a degree now, and I'm going to be teaching at osu next year. (granted it's racquetball) but teaching is teaching. Oh and let's tAlk about my sport, since it keeps getting brought up by everyone but me. Oh yeah, I'm nasty, I'm sweet, I'm a 2x all American, and national chAmpion. Idc what you say about it, you will never have those awards in anything. So shoot me down, I'm still 5 steps ahead of you.

Holler atcha boi!!!!

Your daddy,

King ding A-ling

1. You just used all of the insults that you claimed I would use. Way to contradict yourself brilliantly.

2. Where's my degree? Not even printed. Is that supposed to offend me?

3. Where's my fast car? I don't know or care. If I wanted one I would have one.

4. Your sport is hardly a sport. I'm not even kidding about that one. I coached a paraplegic girl that set a few bench records. That's a lot more impressive than your all american, hit-a-ball-with-a-fancy-snowshoe, performances. I don't even need to talk about myself here.

I hope you didn't try too hard to write that epic flame. If you did, I'm sorry, you're going to have to try again; you haven't even ruffled my feathers. You see, you never evolved past your inability to effectively insult someone. You haven't picked a single thing about me that would even come close to annoying me. How are you going to be my "daddy" if you can't even find something worthwhile to try to attack me with.

I'm sorry that you're mad.

Exactly what I expected, Phil to divert the attention from his "sports" to the amount of diseased 19 yr olds hes railed.

And yes, I could have walked on easily.

Easily? I doubt it, unless you were blasting the track world at utterbein, the closest you would have got to that team is equipment manager. Please don't use you short comings as a " could have" when you didn't. You were a 3rd division joke. Again I say, our 3rd string wide out in hs, was a starter by his sophmore yr at utterbein. That schools athletics is joke of a joke. I would rather get fucked by gorilla then play any sport at utterbein.

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zchgrd.jpg

phil, I found your next mod for the "Grand Prix" http://washford.scene7.com/is/image/Washford/248372?$prod$[/

It's ok to be short, your just beat dick ugly. What's your excuse?

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zchgrd.jpg

phil, I found your next mod for the "Grand Prix" http://washford.scene7.com/is/image/Washford/248372?$prod$[/

It's ok to be short, your just beat dick ugly. What's your excuse?

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/4488b70c.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/2d3a81ed.jpg

If I were to pick it would look like this.

Battlers

Daddys Boy

major Payne

sir post a lot

04silvrz

The apache

rwdboostcoupe

Jeffro

Alex L

Hal

Phil

Aww$heet

Sol740

This is based off of time logged in and familiarity.

Judges

Orion

mensan

Johnny Bravo

Killjoy

Jones

I trust these judges to be neutral and fair

Moderators

Brian with the trans am

Brian with the trans am

and Brian with the trans am

We fucking drive trans ams.. need I say more?

Whats going on in here.

are the trans-am driving rednecks trying to over run CR?