A couple nice High Resolution shots **Check it out**

Evolved8

What are those spike looking things on the roof of the blue car?

So they say: "Rear Roof Diffusers help to guide the air flow on cars with very steep drop-off angles between the roof and the rear window. Air flow has a tendency to become turbulent as it separates from the surface of the car in this region. This turbulent air causes drag and reduces the effectiveness of a rear wing. These helps to reduce drag and improve the effectiveness of the rear wing by delaying the air flow separation and reducing turbulence."

So they say: "Rear Roof Diffusers help to guide the air flow on cars with very steep drop-off angles between the roof and the rear window. Air flow has a tendency to become turbulent as it separates from the surface of the car in this region. This turbulent air causes drag and reduces the effectiveness of a rear wing. These helps to reduce drag and improve the effectiveness of the rear wing by delaying the air flow separation and reducing turbulence."

what he said!

I don't want to quote everyone, So thanks for the compliments. But I really want to thank Kevin for all the shots He did a great job, and comes HIGHLY recomended. We will be doing some more shortly of my bike.

after looking at those pics 3-5 times today ive decided im going to shoot my car this weeks lol. anyone who wants to accompany my FD in some pics is welcome! just shoot me a pm. high-res photos of sexy cars gets me inspired lol.

Not sure if the weather is going to cooperate, but I'm up for a Mazda Shoot. RX7 / MS3 duo.

Not sure if the weather is going to cooperate, but I'm up for a Mazda Shoot. RX7 / MS3 duo.

i was looking at the weather. 30% chance of rain :fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu: but that means 70% chance of sun and good lighting :gabe::fuckyeah: i will probably be around campus cosi area.

i was looking at the weather. 30% chance of rain :fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu: but that means 70% chance of sun and good lighting :gabe::fuckyeah: i will probably be around campus cosi area.

You'll have PM soon.