pussification of the world

Das Borgen

Shit is getting ridiculous. I heard talk on the radio a little while back of New York banning freeze tag, wiffle ball, kick ball and several other games from summer camps because they are dangerous activities

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8082399

And 3M has made a band aid that doesn't pull skin or hair. Shits turning kids into pussies

Lets see....

1959: DOJ upholding your rights, no pussy ass civil law suits

2011: DOJ trying to do its best to take all rights away, thousands of civil suits filed everyday

Everyone has to try to save their own ass because you can get your ass sued over stupid shit faster than you can blink. You didnt have to worry about getting sued if your kid's friend comes over and breaks his leg playing on the trampoline 15-20 years ago. Now its practically a crime if something happens at someones house. Guaranteed law suit for sure. Entitlements will be a contributing factor in America's fall.

An example from work. Client comes in wanting his computer fixed. My best friend says we cant do anything since its outside mfg warranty unless he wanted to pay. Client (who btw is a state attorney) gets ornery and demands and begins to get in my friends face. My friend replies with "Let me be real with you..." and the dude goes apeshit screaming and yelling all while his wife stood right there and did nothing. Just let him go off. Manager pulls my friend away and buddy yells at the dude "youre whats wrong with america." Needless to say, asshole files lawsuit against my friend that he assaulted him, caused irreparable emotional damages, and wanted him to pay the cost to fix his computer. He wins 3k. Its fucking crazy.

How about the NY gov mandating low volume toilets to save water. It caused a stench because the pipes aren't getting enough water through them to keep the shit from sticking to the pipes. Have to spend millions of dollars fixing it. Also to mask the stench, they are using bleach in the pipes, and drinking water. Fucking bleach.

Amazing decisions are being made daily.

How about the NY gov mandating low volume toilets to save water. It caused a stench because the pipes aren't getting enough water through them to keep the shit from sticking to the pipes. Have to spend millions of dollars fixing it. Also to mask the stench, they are using bleach in the pipes, and drinking water. Fucking bleach.

Amazing decisions are being made daily.

....NY sucks.