Yuengling

phil

I predict that once available in Ohio, it will be about as popular as Coors (not Coors light) within two years.

+1 for suckage, and I get paid to taste beers (and wines).

Yeungling is a unique flavored beer that they manage to produce at a consistently high level for mass quantities.

How many people give a shit about what you produce on a daily basis?

Keep on drinking the Kool Aid guys, it's over-hyped Budwiser in a green bottle.

I'm all for craft/good beers, which is a majority of what I drink, but not every beer should be served out of a ferkin or cask to release the most armoas and flavors of the yadda yadda yadda. Sometimes a beer is just for sloshing down ice cold and simple tasting. Hops, barley, and water.

Hes not going to colorado you cunt. Hes going to maryland. Just stay away from Prince Frederick county. Avoid it like the plague. Otherwise we wont see your ass til the end of summer!!! :no:

And cody, EAD.

Hes not going to colorado you cunt. Hes going to maryland. Just stay away from Prince Frederick county. Avoid it like the plague. Otherwise we wont see your ass til the end of summer!!! :no:

And cody, EAD.

There is no county in Maryland called Prince Frederick county....there is a Frederick county and a city called Prince Frederick which is in Calvert County.