how well will Hopper do in WSBK? (confirmed w/ stiggy)

natedogg624

so you are throwing biaggi out of the mix? i agree it will be between spies and haga but once aprilia get their blocks in a row i think he will be up in the fight just as well.

even corser with bmw...although thats a stretch.

Spies is unstoppable

lorenzo was doing very well in motogp, almost as good as spies is now. then he got in a horrible crash and ruined his confidence with the bike and never really recovered the rest of the season.

just takes one bad crash to knock the pebbles loose, im not saying anything until i see that champions trophy in his hands at the end of the season.

I think hopper will hold his own, I have always found him as being overconfident though, hopefully not having an official ride for 2009 will fix that. Glad to see him out running a wsbk race though! And hopefully he does well for the stigy boys. And God I hope haga wins the championship this year... Spies is showing them how it's done though, I think the ducati boys have whipped haga into shape, it's what he needed but I do miss the old haga. I don't think I have seen him back it into one corner so far this season :(

Hopper is about money and that's it. Maybe this reduction in his "status" will light a fire under his ass and cause him to ride well and ride hard. After all, he could use the fact that he was booted out of MotoGP and can show the world he still belongs there by busting everyone's ass in WSBK.

But, I bet he doesn't do much of anything. It'll be the bike's fault or the sub par team he is riding for or something... I lost a lot of respect for the kid after what he's said about Nicky and how he went to Kaw for the money...

I hope Spies beats his ass and shows Hopper what COULD HAVE been had he focused and waited...

Hopper is about money and that's it. Maybe this reduction in his "status" will light a fire under his ass and cause him to ride well and ride hard. After all, he could use the fact that he was booted out of MotoGP and can show the world he still belongs there by busting everyone's ass in WSBK.

But, I bet he doesn't do much of anything. It'll be the bike's fault or the sub par team he is riding for or something... I lost a lot of respect for the kid after what he's said about Nicky and how he went to Kaw for the money...

I hope Spies beats his ass and shows Hopper what COULD HAVE been had he focused and waited...

:lol: lizard nails it again! Very well put! I would hope losing his gp spot will light a fire under his ass, and I will not take his "sub par" team excuse either. For what I hear stiggy has invested a good amount of money this year in their new wsbk team as well as their wss team. So we will see what happens... In order for him to stay on the map he needs to get his junk together and ride the balls off that Honda.

so you are throwing biaggi out of the mix? i agree it will be between spies and haga but once aprilia get their blocks in a row i think he will be up in the fight just as well.

even corser with bmw...although thats a stretch.

biaggi is a whinny little shit. I could care less for him. I hope hopper does well though.

I don't think Hopper will do anything, just like in MotoGP! He sucks and like most, I lost a lot of respect when he started to put blame on his team/bike... Look at Rossi, he went from winning with the Honda, and everyone saying that it is the Honda... Yamaha at that time wasn't up to par with their GP bikes, it wasn't till Rossi came on board and won the next season on a new ride! But, I guess you really can't compare Rossi with Hopper can ya? HAHAHA