Another job at Qualys - Trainer

Akula

Ok, so I am taking a promotion and we need to backfill my old job.

You have to have atleast 2 years training technical material. You need to understand IT security basics (CISSP a plus but not required).

This is a work from home position so it doesn't matter where you live but, you have to have high-speed internet so you can do virtual classes.

50 - 75% travel covering North America and Puerto Rico.

if you know anyone that might be interested, have them send me a resume, jkent@qualys.com

• 2 weeks later...

This IS a car forum so how many people in the it feild do you think are looking for a job on here? Secondly you work from home so whats the 50 - 75% travel covering North America and Puerto Rico mean?

If it means you travel 50-75 percent of the work time is what I got from that how many people are that felxible? probably why it is great pay also

This IS a car forum so how many people in the it feild do you think are looking for a job on here? Secondly you work from home so whats the 50 - 75% travel covering North America and Puerto Rico mean?

If it means you travel 50-75 percent of the work time is what I got from that how many people are that felxible? probably why it is great pay also

The job is based at home, you wake up at home on monday morning and fly to a city, or two, back friday. Development work is from home, web based classes are from home.

Based on the number of IT guys on this forum, and the fact that cars cost money, I would say - several. Based on the number of people on this forum with networking into various industries that might have a contact with the skills I seek, and need a job, I would say - even more.

Seeing as how I was working in the IT industry when I was introduced to this forum in like 2001, I figure I have a good vector into a huge job candidate pool. Also, since there is a meat market section.....

I guess I will stop there.

Thats debatable about the 100k statement. Most IT staff I know doesn't make 100k.

That was his point. If you aren't making 100K in cbus in IT now....you should think about trying to.