1986 Ford Mustang GT 5.0

BlackC50

I have a 1986 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 302 H.O. up for sale. It is an automatic. The car is in great shape I just don't have to time to do to it what I would like. My loss is your gain. This is one of the last T-Top fox body Mustangs with the "four eyed" front ends. It has a custom restored interior that is black and yellow leather seats with all black interior. Few upgrades performance wise. There is a MAC Cold Air Intake,BBK Underdrive pulleys, Lakewood traction bars, Upgraded suspension all the way around, BBK Shorty headers, BBK Off-road H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 mufflers. Weld Draglites all the way around. There car is competition yellow with a 3" Cowl induction hood. The bad is that it has a charging system problem and has a problem holding charge. The intake is currently off the car so it is not in running order right now but all that needs to be done is put the intake back on and throw a charge on the battery. There is currently no radio in the vehicle. The motors for the windows and door lock actuators need to be replaced. The car is straight bodywise, no rust anywhere on the car. The car is great but could use some TLC from someone that would like to have a nice ride. Could be a daily driver or made into a high performance drag car. Pictures available upon request. Serious offers only!!! $3950 O.B.O!!!

Here is the craigslist link with photos

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2456475751.html

Edited by FastBlackStang69
transmission type

• 3 weeks later...