Shawn Jones...professional amateur autocross racer.

FourString

Just imagine an expert driver that runs pro events and such?? Yes, I beat my best time in the Stang on the first try with your BONE STOCK Audi, by 1/10th of a second!!!

BTW, we can use those pics to help you a bit too, can point out a couple things.

Great, what tires??

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=316&pictureid=5231 Body Roll!!

Going against the grain and taking a bit of a risk, cooper RS3-S.

New, and unproven outside of a handful of reviews, but all are gleaming with awesome, and seem to indicate a super stiff sidewall, which I dig!

Here's to hoping.

:masturboy:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Damn! Reminds me of my old turbo laser on its worn out 150k mi suspension!

it s not worn suspension there though....it is rather lack of stock rear roll stiffness (rear bar is only 20mm) coupled with lots of lateral grip (read: sticky-icky tires)

PS: Derek's got some tires for me coming in today, so I can hopefully do a little better next time! :megusta:

Fuck yeah! Next weekend will be extra fun for you! My Civic needs new pads before then. They are now squealing.

The RS-3's are good tires that seem to heat up really fast. I haven't used them in auto-x, but I can only guess that they are perfect for it. From the reviews i've seen, they're not optimal for Mid-Ohio, as they will get too much heat after a few laps.

The RS-3's are good tires that seem to heat up really fast. I haven't used them in auto-x, but I can only guess that they are perfect for it. From the reviews i've seen, they're not optimal for Mid-Ohio, as they will get too much heat after a few laps.

RS-3 handle a lot of heat easily. and I believe you're thinking of Hankook Ventus RS-3...not the Cooper RS3 that Jones listed