This is not a call out

Cordell

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of you either don't have the balls to race me, know better, or are scared. Since I've actually beaten 98% of CR, and every time I go out people know who I am, I can't get races, and all I do is sit in a parking lot bored because no one will play with me, I'm going to park the car for a while.

I will race you.... Unless you decline like last year at Marion's grudge night.

Despite Phil's post, I really only want to run for fun. Thats why going to Marion wasn't much fun for me, everyone wants to bet. This is also why I don't go looking for the "big boys", because when it gets serious and money is involved it stops being fun for me.

What about that little civic that hustled you for 50 last year and the guys were so nice to run it back with a different driver which should of never happened? Did you beat everyone on CR or was JB driving? Just curious

JB beat the guys who weren't on CR. and yeah those guys, lol

Despite Phil's post, I really only want to run for fun. Thats why going to Marion wasn't much fun for me, everyone wants to bet. This is also why I don't go looking for the "big boys", because when it gets serious and money is involved it stops being fun for me.

I gargled Brians' balls so I'm amped and ready. I'll race you next day I can attend for a dum dums.