1993 Procharged Mustang GT

2highpsi

$7000 obo

65k on body

25k on Keith Craft Engine

10K on TKO

2K on blower setup

pm me for contact info

I had this listed here before for significantly more, so here is the story....

(INBEFORECOOLSTORYBRO.JPG)

A friend of mine (who is an older guy) had this car. He bought it for $14,700 and then spent probably another 15k on mods and maintenance (which I have the receipts for) but got a burr up his ass to sell it.

I had it sold for him for 11k last year. Guy comes to pick it up and sees the title says REBUILT and backs out. I tell my friend that he should have told me, so I could have disclosed it... because that makes a big difference. He is oblivious to the fact, as he thought it was no big deal.(thats how it was when he bought it) Anyways he tells me to make him an offer, he just wanted it gone. I tell him 7k. He tells me no way, that he can sell the blower for 3500 blah blah blah. So we agree at 5k without the intercooled procharger and some fuel stuff. I planned on going with a turbo kit anyways, so no worries. Well when I was finally ready to get the turbo stuff I find the 10th anniversary Cobra that I bought, so I sold this to a friend who bugged the shit out of me ever since I bought it. The original owner still had the blower and fuel parts as no one would give him 3500 for it. So the new guy buys all that stuff for 2,000. The problem is he doesn't know shit about cars. He pays a couple guys to install it and the car is all together. For some reason though the car is running rich as fuck now. He has put maybe 5 miles on it. Now he wants to sell it, because he couldn't change oil in a car let alone work on this thing. So I told him I would throw it on here as I figured someone might be interested in it. Here are the shitty pics he is trying to sell it with, followed by the mod list I got from the original owner:

(I will try and get some good ones this week)

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/jordancampbell2008/stang1.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/jordancampbell2008/stangside.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/jordancampbell2008/mustangengine.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/jordancampbell2008/stangint.jpg

Motor

Block: Fully Machined and Prepped Ford Racing Sportsmen with main support grdle

Crankshaft: Production 302

Stroke: 3.000"

Connecting Rods: Eagle I-Beam 5.090

Pistons: Probe Forged Replacement

Timing Chain: Ford Motorsport Double Roller

Camshaft: Ford Anderson B-41

Lifters: Ford Motorsport Hydraulic Roller

Cylinder Heads: Edelbrock Performer

Rocker Arms: Scorpion 1.6 Roller

Intake: Edelbrock Performer 5.0

Throttle Body :BBK 75mm

Mass Air Meter:C and L housing With Pro M Sensor

Oil Pump: Melling High Volume

Oil Pan: Canton 7qt deep sump pan

Power Adder: Prochager P-1SC with 2 core CX racing Intercooler and Prochager piping, Prochager Bov, Anderson Racing Power-Pipe, Vortech Crank Pulley with ATI 15lb Upper

Cooling: Proform Electric water pump, Griffin 3 core radiator with 3000cfm perma cool fan.

Fuel System: Ford Racing 42lb Injectors with BBK high flow Rails, Aeromotive Adj. Fpr, T-Rex in-line fuel pump with Walbro 255 in-tank. Jegs rail mount fuel pressure gauge.

Exhaust: BBK ceramic coated headers equal length, BBK off-road H pipe, Mac 2 chamber mufflers with turn downs.

Tansmission

Trans: Tremec TKO with Pro-50 short shifter

Clutch: Center Force Dual Friction

Driveshaft: FRPP Aluminum

Rearend: FRPP 3.73 with Strange Full spool and 33 spline axles, C-clip eliminators. Summit Aluminum Diff Cover

Electronics

Engine Management: Stock Computer with Diablo Sport Tuner, Tuned By Brian Turner

Ignition: Msd 6AL with boost retard, Msd Super Conductor Wires, Msd Blaster Coil, Msd Pro Billet Distributor, NGK Plugs Gapped @ .034 One heat range colder. Auto Meter SportComp Boost and Oil pressure gauges, Shift light.

Suspension and Chassis

Front

Springs: Eibach Pro

Shocks: Edelbrock Pro-Series

Steering: Flaming River manual rack and shaft Assembly

Wheels: Center Line Convo Pros

Brakes: Power-Stop Rotors with Thermo quiet Pads

Rear

Springs: Eibach Pro

Shocks: Edelbrock Pro-Series

Air Bag: Air Lift 1000 Airbag

Upper control Arms: HPM Mega Bite JR. with Welded Wild Rides Upper Battle Boxes

Lower control Arms: HPM Mega Bite JR.

Roll Bar: 8 point cage with M bar and X Brace all welded to frame and body, welded and bolted Subframe connectors.

Wheels: Center line Convo Pro

Brakes: Stock Drums with Thermo quite Shoes

Yes, it still runs rich. I don't think it is anything major though. It really can't be. The car ran perfect when we took the blower off. The guys that put everything back on probably missed something. If the car isn't sold by Sunday I am going to take a look at it for him. If anyone wants to check it out for themselves before hand, feel free to let me know, and I will get you in touch with the owner.

PMs returned