Heading Marion 7/2

thorne

I was curious if anyone from CR was going to be out. I know allot of ODRA guys go out to Marion. Hoping to get some good times in ;].

Bunch of us are going to pacemakers to race. Marion had "TBA" on the website so we had to plan something else.

well hell how far is pacemakers and how strict are they the car thats going doesn't have a cage .......

Track is about 45ish from columbus and they follow NHRA rules. From what JJ said they won't toss you, just ask you to slow down

Marion doesnt care about anything. I've gone 130+ there with no helmet in shorts (hey, it was hot out). I was out tonight and the track was worse than normal, almost no cars though.

grudge nights is about to be a thing of the past if we dont get support.

Mark (track owner) is not gonna pay 75 bucks an hour for an ambulance to hang around for 1-2 cars. we try to bring this kinda racing for street racers.

Why hang out at a parking lot and go race illegally when you can come hang out at track and work up a race with someone legally and it be the same as the street with no tree, no times and do what you want until 2-3 am if enough cars showed up. we could have something bad ass if enough people would support this.

Thorne why did you think it was cancelled? did it say that somewhere?

grudge nights is about to be a thing of the past if we dont get support.

Mark (track owner) is not gonna pay 75 bucks an hour for an ambulance to hang around for 1-2 cars. we try to bring this kinda racing for street racers.

Why hang out at a parking lot and go race illegally when you can come hang out at track and work up a race with someone legally and it be the same as the street with no tree, no times and do what you want until 2-3 am if enough cars showed up. we could have something bad ass if enough people would support this.

Thorne why did you think it was cancelled? did it say that somewhere?

Maybe no one comes out because there is no advertising of it in a regular basis?

Maybe no one comes out because there is no advertising of it in a regular basis?

A good point, I would have probably drove out last night if there was at least a standing post on Saturday: "GRUDGE NIGHT OPEN TONIGHT COME ON UP".

With the holiday weekend and all, I would have imagined it would be busy up there, but apparently not.

This is a normal thing through the whole season. i have posted in 4 or 5 post around here about our schedule. It not just cr it everybody. we have a lot of cr members and want to thank them. mark is trying real hard to get this track up to snuff but sit back and look at what he had to start with and where its at now. he has a deal in the works to get the track redone, but he cant get it done without people there. tell your friends etc. its only 10 bucks and we could fill the house easy.

next race is the 30th...THANKS FOR SUPPORT!

http://mcir.com/comingevents.php?subaction=showfull&id=1272466166&archive=&start_from=&ucat=33&