Failumbus Racing

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still German and overpriced. The only reason I bought a '92 BMW is because it looks better than most others.

Tell ya what. If it's so easy to build a ten second "cam-only" LS1, go do it.

Otherwise let all of us power-adder LS1s walk your power-added BMW until the cows come home.

lol overpriced, its a '96.

tell ya what, ill cut this thread loose at 3 pages.

It's still German and overpriced. The only reason I bought a '92 BMW is because it looks better than most others.

Otherwise let all of us power-adder LS1s walk your power-added BMW until the cows come home.

Ill give you the win, even if i am down 2 cylinders.

ITT: CR's fbody owners get trolled hard as fuck. The one getting trolled the hardest (Brian) likes to change my posts so no one knows how hard he's getting trolled.

Its. Not maroon its purple and u will never have the balls to pull it off u can't handle a 10 sec bmw without comming off queer. just stick with slow shit. Suits u!

and ill be ur huckelberry.

i wouldnt drive a maroon 1985 s10 even if it went 8's

:dumb:

I mad that Brian still has no good excuses.

I dont have any excuses because I havnt raced my car this year with its new mods. I'm past my own point of streetability and would beat over half the list with my old set up. I was talking about the majority of fbody owners here because the type of people that do the cam only thing are taking the stock bottom thing to a ludacris level.

ITT: CR's fbody owners get trolled hard as fuck. The one getting trolled the hardest (Brian) likes to change my posts so no one knows how hard he's getting trolled.

In reality I was trying to help you out because you looked like a nut swinger or a play by play announcer for the troll network... Neither of which was a good look for you.

The troll thread thing was established a long time ago. Some of us like to feed the trolls every now and then and this is the perfect topic for me.

6 pages here we come with Hal cheerleading us through the final stretch as Matt takes the focus from fbodies to his s10!

Hard trolling is achieved at 1000 views. We are kinda shy of that mark.

Its going to happen.. its a holiday weekend and this site has about 200 lsx owners.

Triple at 2:40am

http://www.vinylsearcher.com/largeImages/2369904.jpg

In reality I was trying to help you out because you looked like a nut swinger or a play by play announcer for the troll network... Neither of which was a good look for you.

The troll thread thing was established a long time ago. Some of us like to feed the trolls every now and then and this is the perfect topic for me.

6 pages here we come with Hal cheerleading us through the final stretch as Matt takes the focus from fbodies to his s10!

Backpedal

http://www.elsaelsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/backpedal.jpg

Preach it Anthony

not to call anyone on that list a liar, but the amount of people i have talked to about their cars and gotten "it just has bolt ons...." then come to find out that everything out side of the motor that could be modded, had been.

EVERYone on that list is a liar if the assumption is the car has a single mod - a cam. But, the general public realizes all of the other stuff that has to happen to make an LSx car run 10s.

This is just the modern-day equivalent of "it just has a one size up cam and headers." :)

In my experience a lot of f-body owners exaggerate their car's performance. The mustang group not as much, the corvette group I have yet to tell but some guys on corvette forum are running some hard to believe times on "stock" c5 z06's

Ever since the fourth-gen came out there have been 12 and low 13s claims with minimal mods (that was fast back then). Then at the annual gatherings they all ran 14s high 13s and blamed it on the weather/traction/false knock you name it.

In my experience a lot of f-body owners exaggerate their car's performance. The mustang group not as much, the corvette group I have yet to tell but some guys on corvette forum are running some hard to believe times on "stock" c5 z06's

Ever since the fourth-gen came out there have been 12 and low 13s claims with minimal mods (that was fast back then). Then at the annual gatherings they all ran 14s high 13s and blamed it on the weather/traction/false knock you name it.

Couldnt have said it better.