found a black widow spider in my barn

smokin5s

I have a mega huge barn, and a crawl space, a dank cool always-open basement, and I have never seen a black widow in any of them. Also, I'm pretty sure they're arachnids, not insects but I'm no spider-ologist.

If I were in your shoes I'd hose the hell outta the place with some nasty deadly bug-killing crap. I'd also recommend you wear gloves messing around in any kind of out-building. Especially in the dark. Especially if you have black-widows.

Guest Spam
Could call over the rapist AJ, sirpostalot, and have him 2 step into your barn. With the amount of blacksmoke and burnt oil it produces, it would be a miracle if anything lived after that.

Guest Spam
shit, I could probably just have any of my neighbors come start their cars in my barn... I live in Morrow County... the land of the double decker trailer homes.

:lolguy:

Could call over the rapist AJ, sirpostalot, and have him 2 step into your barn. With the amount of blacksmoke and burnt oil it produces, it would be a miracle if anything lived after that.

Big suprise. James ruined another thread e stalking me.

get off my dick James. Sorry I'm happy in my life and you aren't.. Jealousy won't fix your problems bruh.

Back on topic, call an exterminator unless you've handled poisonous spider infestations before.

How about you stop trying to run your mouth about me you fat sad piece of shit. Sorry I can get women and you can't. I'm sorry that my relationships with my children and my lady are better than anything you have going for you. Kindly step off my dick sir, you've already proven yourself an e stalker, and a fat worthless sack of shit. Don't blame me because you hate your life. I did nothing to you except offer sharp objects, rope, and solitude when you were down on yourself. My offer still stands.

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/32b260929a0df1ce47df21848ba394790da8aea6.gif

Big surprise. Shitting in another thread.

hey tubbz,

Jump thru this bruh. There's cookies on the other side!

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x2732958/noose_hanging_from_branch_cb068397.jpg

Big suprise. James ruined another thread e stalking me.

get off my dick James. Sorry I'm happy in my life and you aren't.. Jealousy won't fix your problems bruh.

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv153/cmoneymontana/seinfeld.gif

round 1 complete... sprayed home defense all around the house and barn... then let off 4 bug foggers in the barn... each fogger is rated for 1000 sq feet and the barn is 1200 sq feet total.... round 2 will be building shelves and iliminiating the clutter , then round 3 will be anouther bout with 4 bug foggers. and more home defense.

Does anyone know if an exterminator will do any more than what I'm doing now?

As far as our house, we have been spraying the ortho home defense stuff since it was built last fall and knock on wood, I haven't seen a single bug inside the house (except for those fucking bettles that fly in the door when you open it... hate those fuckers!)

This shit is AWESOME! I highly recommend it for houses also.